Why are little guys so angry and whiny?

122

Most Helpful Guys

• as vald9inches already said, it is probably this -

"Napoleon complex" is a theorised complex occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behaviour, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. In psychology, the Napoleon complex is regarded as a derogatory social stereotype."

although I've seen that not all short people have this so it is individual, some definitely have this inferiority issues and complexes and that people are best to be avoided I think

• Men don't grow up! They just get big!..

And those who do not get big! Become big pain in Ass 😂🤣😂🤣

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a bit of a generalization in my opinion, but I see what you mean. :P
    Could be a way for them to compensate for their lack in height, especially if they have heard a lot of girls say "I would like my boyfriend be 6 foot so-and-so". Even if they aren't looking for a relationship, they might subconsciously be very insecure about their height, so they get protective and/or aggressive, even if you were just joking around (about other than height I hope).
    Or so I've heard :)