Why are little guys so angry and whiny?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• as vald9inches already said, it is probably this -

"Napoleon complex" is a theorised complex occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behaviour, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. In psychology, the Napoleon complex is regarded as a derogatory social stereotype."

although I've seen that not all short people have this so it is individual, some definitely have this inferiority issues and complexes and that people are best to be avoided I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Men don't grow up! They just get big!..

And those who do not get big! Become big pain in Ass 😂🤣😂🤣

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a bit of a generalization in my opinion, but I see what you mean. :P
    Could be a way for them to compensate for their lack in height, especially if they have heard a lot of girls say "I would like my boyfriend be 6 foot so-and-so". Even if they aren't looking for a relationship, they might subconsciously be very insecure about their height, so they get protective and/or aggressive, even if you were just joking around (about other than height I hope).
    Or so I've heard :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• it actually has a name it's called Napoleon complex lol

0|1
    0|0
  • little man syndrome. it is very annoying. they are trying to compensate with a big mouth and big personality for other things that are small..

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO subconsciously i Think ypu want a little guy, you keep asking this question lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause no one listens to them, they have to be loud to be noticed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Little big man syndrome... They assume everythings about them being small- including their dicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • Little guys? As in short dudes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Women make them like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Because of women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're little

0|0
    0|0
  • And? What about little girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • I already answered last time you asked 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Elaborate...

0|0
    0|0
  • okay, which short guy dumped you?

0|0
    0|0
  • That seems like a gross generalization lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol guys are like babies

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL Ya! Why are they?

0|0
    0|0
  • They got something prove.

0|0
    0|0
  • Little man syndrome is the most annoying syndrome

0|0
    0|0
  • why are girls on gag, so nasty

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes