Guys, what do you want from girls?

Like, seriously.
xx
~ Mrs Manson
Updates:
Just wondering what other girls have that I don't.
xx
~ Mrs Manson
Those of you who already answered"
What DO other girls have that I don't?
xx
~ Mrs Manson

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd love for them to be honest, open-minded about how they feel and genuine with their emotions. Nothing fake, scripted or said out of fear; just pure innocence and for them to be themselves! When I see a woman who's not afraid to be who they are in your presence, it's a really good feeling knowing how comfortable they feel around you and their level of trust with you!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I don't have that many demands to be honest.

I do like someone with intellect, someone that has there own mind but is open to others views

Sense of humour is a big turn on. Someone that can fire one liner's back and forth is attractive.

When it comes to looks, I am pretty easy on that. If you can capture my mind. That's all that matters to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're fine. You just have to understand that you're equal to any other person. I just think you may need to work on your social skills

1|0
    0|0
  • A relationship, with a girl who won't get bored of me for treating her right, but I can't have that. So sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • From the bottom of my heart and the depths of my soul I have searched and found I want nothing. My girl guf is empty.

2|0
    1|0
  • Nice ass. Small tits preferably. Funny. Laughs at dirty jokes or black humor.

1|0
    0|0
  • The courage to tell me I fucked up when I did, and really make me believe you

1|0
    0|0
  • I just want a girl who likes to spend time together and cuddle share thing we like to do with each other and then make love now and then

1|0
    0|0
  • I want a girl that has things in common with and a girl who would be there for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Loyal and simlier thoughts and unconditonal love.
    And i don't think you don't have what others have.

1|0
    0|0
  • This

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes