I don’t know if I should ask my sons teacher out?

Well though I’ve sensed he always looks at me with no interruptions, recently I had a misunderstanding as every so often he goes cold on me. Then he acknowledges me it’s a horrid game after flirting so much.

I have made my interest clear I made him a dessert that’s Italian as he is. Now, after this flirting he gets all the attitude toward nonchalantly dismissing me but staring from a distance and without looking sways

I adore him so much but with this I think I might take a risk I’m not sure to ask him out for a coffee. Maybe on the topic of clearing our differences? Would that come off bad?
  • Ask out
  • Don’t ask
  • Wait and watch for better cues?
    Vote C
Thankyou to all who took time out to see and reply to me ; I have decided to maintain my dignity as i recall his email where he said he has full respect and admiration for me. I think preserving it is of importance for everyone. It will rip my heart out but I can wait for 2 years more, then I won’t be in that soup as my son would graduate from his class. Depends on so many things but the non stop eye contact is tuggging at my heart like thousand kilo tons.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I have an opinion that if he ( what's his name)? goes out with you and buys you food you might think that he is madly in love with you but the way you put it out here is that he is madly in love with you when the reason is that he is not appreciative of you so please condolences.

• I didn’t say that it’s misunderstood sorry. I said I feel strange sometimes and ok let’s say theoretically just crush n flirt stage not even one step into anything else.

Besides I don’t really admire or look at love for being bought food. I’m not a poor despo bitch I’m damn wealthy. Fendi, Gucci or Louboutin woos me not food. So common To admire that right?

• I’m materialistic but I don’t show arrogance. I actually mean something substantial piques my eye and fondness.

I over analyze and wreck my mind that will wreck my beauty.
      I feel his looks I know he looks. I know he will continue our eye fucking game.

I get it it’s dangerous too I don’t want to sabotage the respect or his intense looks Iove it it’s like a drug.
      I don’t want to sabotage his job or my sons welfare. There is so much to lose but I was only dreaming about it.

I don’t think I will do anything unless he steps up. I have made my reply to his into my personal space flirting. I will maintain my dignity.
      If he’s not interested in being with me it’s his loss. He would have lived like me luxuries abound and no work but pamper oneself and no worries. I would have told my parents if he was not so dim, his work will only be a matter of passion not financial compulsion.

All I do is gym n enjoy I don’t work but I’m fortunate

Most Helpful Girl

• Flirt and agree to wait out the rest of the school year. Then he won't be your son's teacher any more.

• True most sensible provided it even lasts

• I’m so in love it’s disrupting me esp his long looks eye to eye intense.