Why do men have sex with cold hearted women?

It’s kind of sad to see men throwing themselves at women who don’t even care about them lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Because most young guys are pretty naive. Young girls are told to be careful and not trust people easily but guys aren’t told to be careful at all. I do agree that it’s sad because it happened to virtually every guy I know as well. They see a girl that happens to look pretty, they have sex with her, they fall for her and then she cheats on the guy.

Pretty fucked up I must say

1|0
    0|0
    • That could be a factor, yeah. It’s true. Men usually think females don’t do much harm, and women usually think the opposite. Sad indeed

• Because the women will act kind to them so they will fall for them. Maybe or a lot of us are just oblivious of emotions that the other is feeling

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah it’s sad. Most guys I know have had a girl who’ve fucked their lives over and it’s like... why then do they keep having sex with evil girls and falling for them? Lol.

But you’re right. They usually do act all nice and sweet just to make you fall for her. Smh

• Yeah it's the female version of a one night stand i guess don't quote me please

• Umm okay I guess lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Well, having just been with one (I had no idea someone, especially a woman could be so cold), I can say she wasn't like that AT ALL in the beginning. Total opposite. We find out too late because they don't show us their true selves at first, it comes out later.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women literally have been doing this for centuries aka the so called bad boyz

0|0
    1|1
    • I’m talking about men right now. Most men are fucked over by women, because women are more likely to take advantage of men’s naivety.

• Show All
    • You think that women were never oppressed? I think *that* is a crazy notion. Feminism was based on a sad reality. Women couldn’t even work or do anything independently.

Okay, Lol. You probably turn a blind eye to those men who are actually complaining about women and how they’re cold hearted and evil. Women take advantage of men’s naive nature, one example is my brother who got cheated on by this bitch who continues to do this to all the guys she dates.

I know you don’t want men to look like victims but that’s exactly what they are (in SOME areas, not all). But it’s also socially unacceptable for men to seem like victims so it’s hard for you to see how bad this problem is.

Like I said, it’s easier for women to take advantage of men through sex, money or other means. Because they have more options to move on to. Men don’t.

• Lol. Okay.

• If this is the thing that I am not one of those

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm seen as sugar daddy or pay pig only.
    Zero luck with women. Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay?

• Show All
    • I think your self esteem needs some improvement.

• And truly, I’m not trying to offend you it’s just that I find it sad how you place so much value on sex, as if that’s the only thing that can make you feel better.

• Its just for sexual pleasure

0|0
    0|1
    • Then why do they have their hearts broken at the end, and complain about them?

• Show All
    • Hahaha! Where are the studies to prove this?

• All guys do is let themselves be taken advantage of. It’s kinda tragic!

• i agree with you, it is sad

1|0
    0|0
  • I only get undressed no sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Unlike women, men do not need a woman to care about them in order to enjoy sex with them. Despite what you seem to think, men are not being victimized here.

0|0
    1|1
    • Women don’t need to care about men in order to have sexual pleasure either. The clitoris doesn’t depend on our feelings, Anon. Lmfao

• Sooooo... what the fuck was the point of your question?

• That many men complain about evil women, yet they continue to date and sleep with them. Simple as that.

No need to get defensive sweetie

• Y'all are all coldhearted

0|0
    1|0
    • No, I’ve met lots of good women. Men just have to be more careful and become more “choosy”

• Show All
    • Gosh. I really wish I knew you better, I’d be able to give you a more accurate answer 😂

• You can add me on here or something else, don't even know why I hit anonymous @Asker

• We're unable to find the warm hearted ones

0|0
    0|0
    • They’re everywhere. You just have to be smarter as to who you’re giving it to

• Show All
    • Well good luck. I wish the best for u

• Thanks

• Women don't care about men, just as a general rule. Men are supposed to (in women's opinions) give them everything without expecting anything in return. If a woman is feeling down, her man is supposed to do anything and everything to cheer her up. If he's feeling down, he's supposed to buck up and be a real man.

Its just something you get used to as a man.

0|1
    0|0
    • That’s changing but yes it is a sad truth, in many places.

That’s so messed up. I think men need to stop being scared of not “toughening up” because they also play a role and they encourage that same “manly” behavior.

• Show All
    • It’s not biological. And yes it’s changing. If it’s changing it means it’s highly influenced by social aspects. Men were happy to provide and be 99% slave in the 1800s, and now they’re not happy with being the breadwinner and main provider because they feel like they’re being taken advantage of — with good reason.

• You're only partially right. Social norms are pushing against biology, but look at the results. When we force an alternate reality, it results in chaos.

Men in the 1800s got married because women brought value to their lives. One slaved in the coal mines while the other slaved in the home. Now, we have machines that do most of the cleaning, and women still complain about housework.

I can keep my house clean with about 2 hours of work a day, cook for myself, pay my bills, go to work, cut the grass, and go have fun on the weekends. Without constant drama, jealousy, bitching, cleaning up someone else's mess, paying someone else's way, etc.

Why would I want someone else living with me, keeping tabs on me, using me as an emotional punching bag, expecting to eat for free and be catered to?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes