Why do men have sex with cold hearted women?

It’s kind of sad to see men throwing themselves at women who don’t even care about them lol

013

Most Helpful Guys

• Because most young guys are pretty naive. Young girls are told to be careful and not trust people easily but guys aren’t told to be careful at all. I do agree that it’s sad because it happened to virtually every guy I know as well. They see a girl that happens to look pretty, they have sex with her, they fall for her and then she cheats on the guy.

Pretty fucked up I must say

• That could be a factor, yeah. It’s true. Men usually think females don’t do much harm, and women usually think the opposite. Sad indeed

• Because the women will act kind to them so they will fall for them. Maybe or a lot of us are just oblivious of emotions that the other is feeling

• Yeah it’s sad. Most guys I know have had a girl who’ve fucked their lives over and it’s like... why then do they keep having sex with evil girls and falling for them? Lol.

But you’re right. They usually do act all nice and sweet just to make you fall for her. Smh

• Yeah it's the female version of a one night stand i guess don't quote me please

• Umm okay I guess lol