Can you buy bra for gf? Or not?

Can you buy bra for gf? Or not?
I saw him while he bought bra , he fell shy😄

736

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah why not, if they know the correct bra size. Guessing is never a good thing which will more than likely be wrong.

What Guys Said 34

• I have before at Victoria's Secret. And panties too. I was really nervous the first time I went in there by myself, but the clerks didn't act like it was weird at all and were really helpful. But it wasn't like an everyday type bra.

• I'd certainly pick the wrong size. Once, I bought one for making a sort of sculpture; that was fun: the girls in the shop felt quite awkward when I asked them for an ''interesting black one with a two-handful-size''.

• why not? i mean not many guys do it... i only felt comfortable doing that online mind but if my ex's ever asked me to pick a bra up for them then i would do but they would have to be specific...

• I'd buy some clothing items for my S/O but never a bra. It's to personal and particular an item. I have been told the bra is the devil's invention, and when you see the relief women have when the take it off and free the girls, you start to get an understanding.

• Never done it before, but I don't see why I couldn't.

I mean I might feel nervous, but I'd still but it anyway either to surprise her or if she asked me to.

• Why not, I remember looking up how to measure bra sizes for my ex because she couldn't find the right size for herself. Turns out she had 44 HHH and the DD's were hurting her they were way too tight

• Nope. It's impossible. Even if you could physically do it, it'd be a horrible idea.

• Yes I've bought a bra for all my girlfriend's. Just find out what bra size they are and go buy a nice expensive Ann summers

• I wouldn't mind at all actually one thing i look forward to when having a girlfriend is spoiling

• i dont see why not? but i would usually leave the shopping up to them lol

• Show more from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 6

• In my opinion, it can be a cute sentimental gift depending on the kind of bra. Would it be a lacy one that pretty much has no coverage, or a comfortable one that's cute at the same time?

• Ok yea if it’s some kind of sex toy bra but not if its functional lmao

• I'd prefer for my other half to buy me a bra or something because then id have an idea for myself what he likes. Just as long as he gets the size right anyways😂

• Every partner should know there girls boob size. My ex girlfriend was a 32c. My recent fiancee was a 38c.

• That's so cute.
    My ex bought lingerie for me before. He said he never felt more uncomfortable in his life.

• sure. my fiance actually loves to buy me clothes and has bought bras before, as long as he knows my bra size, it's cool with me

• I wouldn't trust my boyfriend to get me a bra. My dad maybe if he had my mom’s help but that would be weird. A gift certificate would be better

• Concidering i dont have a girlfriend, no, i cannot