Why do Attractive Girls have Power over/get so much support from Guys?

I get/ a lot of guys want to give me stuff for free, I usually don’t know them (free food, free clothes etc), I also get a lot of self boosting confidence compliments from guys (in person and through social media). A lot of them usually listen to what I say as well lol. So do y’all really appreciate beauty/pretty girls that much? Tbh Idc how hot a guy is he’s not getting nothing from me for free.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Weak men want attention and think they can get it by offering material things. Usually though it's the wrong kind of attention.

I can appreciate female beauty a whole hell of a lot, but I'll appreciate a quick witted and we'll educated mind behind the looks even more.

Also define free. I don't want a woman who decides how far I'm going to get with her based on how much I've spent on her. I want a woman who decides that based on how well I conform to her needs and how well we mesh, and what she values, provided its something other than my bank account.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you really just ask me to define free? 🤔🤦‍♀️smh

• It was more your context. Women often want men to buy their affection but it's unclear whether or not they mean monetarily or with other more intellectual things.

It was rhetorical as it was. Hence why I didn't put a question mark on it. Didn't ask anything.

• Because most guys are easy to manipulate and fall for stupid bullshit that "pretty girls" like to pull on them to get what they want. Doesn't matter to me how attractive a girl is, through experience I've learned that a pretty face is usually pretty ugly on the inside 😊

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Isn't it the same way with girls? I am sure you've chose favorites and taken a guy's sie just cause you thought he was hot. Life's not fair and mother nature is a bitch.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea but hot guys don’t usually get free things maybe free ass 🤷‍♀️but not free things lol

• I am sure they do. Lol we are still descendents of primates. If you look into other primates they have a social hierarchy too. Meaning social status matters as well. Being famous and hot you will practically get anything free male or female lol.

• More men are starting to learn that too. Women tend to get away with so much simply because they look good. And men ain't falling for it anymore.

0|2
    1|0
    • Y’all still are tho. As I literally just explained how I get stuff for free because of my looks lmao n my attractive friends do too

• Show All
    • Sure, n yea it’s working out just great, thanks for the kind words 😁

• ... sure

• That's why advertisers use models. Attractive women have power over most people and can influence how they spend their money.

I mean think about strip clubs. I'm not sure what's their procedure to hire new strippers, but I'm pretty sure they're aiming for attractive looking women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those guys do those things because they want in your pants - and because you (like most women) have a "he isn't getting anything from me for free" rule - so giving you things removes that obstacle.

0|0
    0|0
    • But it doesn’t remove that obstacle because they still don’t get anything while we get all the benefits 🤣👌

• Enjoy it while you can, though, because it doesn't last...

• Me and my friends will enjoy it as it’ll last for a long time 👍

• A girl can look as good as she wants, those tricks won't work on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s how men woe women especially if they have money

0|0
    0|0
  • welcome to high school

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls are evil, guys are dumb

1|0
    0|0
  • Who knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but you get the wrong kind of support from the wrong kind of guys

0|0
    1|0
    • Getting free things and nice compliments is never wrong

• Yeah but it's better to get self esteem from within...

Also it's more rewarding when you work for something you want.

• Well that’s your opinion 😁👌

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes