Why do Attractive Girls have Power over/get so much support from Guys?

I get/ a lot of guys want to give me stuff for free, I usually don’t know them (free food, free clothes etc), I also get a lot of self boosting confidence compliments from guys (in person and through social media). A lot of them usually listen to what I say as well lol. So do y’all really appreciate beauty/pretty girls that much? Tbh Idc how hot a guy is he’s not getting nothing from me for free.

113

Most Helpful Guys

• Weak men want attention and think they can get it by offering material things. Usually though it's the wrong kind of attention.

I can appreciate female beauty a whole hell of a lot, but I'll appreciate a quick witted and we'll educated mind behind the looks even more.

Also define free. I don't want a woman who decides how far I'm going to get with her based on how much I've spent on her. I want a woman who decides that based on how well I conform to her needs and how well we mesh, and what she values, provided its something other than my bank account.

• Did you really just ask me to define free? 🤔🤦‍♀️smh

• It was more your context. Women often want men to buy their affection but it's unclear whether or not they mean monetarily or with other more intellectual things.

It was rhetorical as it was. Hence why I didn't put a question mark on it. Didn't ask anything.

• Because most guys are easy to manipulate and fall for stupid bullshit that "pretty girls" like to pull on them to get what they want. Doesn't matter to me how attractive a girl is, through experience I've learned that a pretty face is usually pretty ugly on the inside 😊

Most Helpful Girl