Why are male feminists so violent towards women?

I don't get it. Does dying your hair and regurgitating feminist talking points somehow entitle you to abuse women?

118

Most Helpful Guys

• Kicking someone who isn't being violent towards you but has a different viewpoint is inexcusable.

That said, I would think his actions are more targeted at the fact that she's a so called "Pro-Lifer" rather than the fact that she's a woman. After all, if you believe in the equality of men and women, wouldn't you also believe you can attack a woman just as well as a man... if you were the violent type?

• This is the second time he's been caught assaulting a woman. Never taken a swing at a man. Funny how with all the men present at these pro life rallies he only ever chooses to get violent with the women. Why do you think that is?

• Using feminism as a shield for their misogyny is a whole new low. Believe it or not, I can (and do) forgive men a lot.. That's something I can't.

• Agreed. People shouldn't be hypocrites.

• Well the main reason a lot of them became feminists is for acceptance that leads eventually to sex. After a while of realizing that they won't actually get what they want some of them do snap and become unhinged.

Or maybe the movement just attracts weirdos. I don't know. I'm not affiliated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he was trying to kick the camera. It did seem to be a direct hit but he was stupid and trying to show off some sort of movie movie.

At any rate it's just an isolated incident caught on camera. Our rights are being chipped away every single day currently. The right want us to engage in drivel. This stuff isn't important. The more important battle is being ignored.

• What rights are being chipped away?

• It's men's rights being chipped away, oh wait, we don't have any left.