Why are male feminists so violent towards women?

I don't get it. Does dying your hair and regurgitating feminist talking points somehow entitle you to abuse women?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Well the main reason a lot of them became feminists is for acceptance that leads eventually to sex. After a while of realizing that they won't actually get what they want some of them do snap and become unhinged.

Or maybe the movement just attracts weirdos. I don't know. I'm not affiliated.

1|1
    0|1
  • Kicking someone who isn't being violent towards you but has a different viewpoint is inexcusable.

That said, I would think his actions are more targeted at the fact that she's a so called "Pro-Lifer" rather than the fact that she's a woman. After all, if you believe in the equality of men and women, wouldn't you also believe you can attack a woman just as well as a man... if you were the violent type?

0|1
    0|0
    • This is the second time he's been caught assaulting a woman. Never taken a swing at a man. Funny how with all the men present at these pro life rallies he only ever chooses to get violent with the women. Why do you think that is?

• Show All
    • Using feminism as a shield for their misogyny is a whole new low. Believe it or not, I can (and do) forgive men a lot.. That's something I can't.

• Agreed. People shouldn't be hypocrites.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he was trying to kick the camera. It did seem to be a direct hit but he was stupid and trying to show off some sort of movie movie.

At any rate it's just an isolated incident caught on camera. Our rights are being chipped away every single day currently. The right want us to engage in drivel. This stuff isn't important. The more important battle is being ignored.

0|0
    0|0
    • What rights are being chipped away?

• It's men's rights being chipped away, oh wait, we don't have any left.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• there are plain and simple cunts on both sides of the argument. please dont think that all males that want equality are as mistaken as him because we are not

0|1
    1|1
    • Hm. Using anti-female, gendered insults to proclaim your love for equality and differentiate yourself from this guy. You're more like him than you think.

• Show All
    • As if the use of "cunt" as a derogatory term isn't rooted in contempt for women. Where would a silly little girl like me who has to deal with sexual objectification every day be without Boomer, male feminist allies like you to mansplain all this anti female violence and hate speech away?

• shoulder and chip is all i can say to that speech. i shall leave you to your thoughts. goodnight

• Because feminists in general are cancer.. Because they see people that disagree with them as not human, and there for its ok to harm them. See idiotic groups like Antifa, BLM, and just about every single leftist group out there. They all spout the same bullshit. The same hate, The same disregard for humanity.

1|2
    0|0
  • This girl made some good points about predatory male feminists in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DrqkmG0D1g

2|0
    0|1
  • They are fucking dumb. Men dont like them because they are either stupid or weak as hell. So they go and try to get some pussy in the feminazi groups... thats all

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't believe I am doing this, but I have to defend feminists. We don't know if this guy is a feminist. He is a social justice warrior, that much is clear, but we don't know if he identifies as a feminist, as far as I know.

0|1
    0|0
  • The dude is flamboyant, but that doesn't mean he's a feminist. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he is.

And tbh if it was a guy I'm pretty sure he would have done the same thing.

I'm not entirely sure why you're generalizing that all feminist guys are violent against women just based on this one short clip.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think they are in general?
    The guy's behaviour here of course is not acceptable but neither is it the norm
    And frankly I fail to see how the gender of the person in the video is all that relevant he was having a problem with what they were protesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are bullies and women tend to be smaller than men on average. If he did that to a man he'd be awakening from his coma right about now.

1|2
    0|0
  • It wasn't about feminism but about prohibiting abortion

0|2
    1|0
  • Fuck this guy but I really do think he was just trying to knock her phone out of her hand. He was just a complete spaz about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes