How do Guys Feel knowing they’re going to go Bald?

Ik some guys don’t or they do a little bit because of good hair genes. Another reason why I’m glad I’m a female. Also why do some of y’all go bald so early? My cousin’s only 20 and his hairline is already receding 😂🙀.How do Guys Feel knowing they’re going to go Bald?

116

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't like it at all. In the first place, I'm sick & tired of seeing skinheads! Secondly, I HAD a full head of hair until a few years ago when more and more shit kept getting dumped into my life! It started thinning a bit but, just in the past week or 3, I've lost a LOT of hair because of the tons of stress I've been under because my greedy asshole sisters have been fucking me over since mom died 2 years ago and are trying to sell the house out from under me!! I kept finding hair all over my shirt the past few days and, today, I happened to look in a mirror and noticed I'm nearly half bald!!! It wasn't that bad a week or so ago!!
    And, just being female doesn't mean you won't ever go bald! I've seen a number of older women that have lost nearly all of their hair!!

• I think you answered your own question. Men (and women by the way) loose their hair due to their genetic makeup. I started to thin recently and said 'fuck it' - and now I shave my head. It didn't even register as a 'blip' on my give-a-shit-o-meter. If God wishes me bald - so it will be. Next!

• I’m definitely going to have to see my future bf’s fathers head cause my son ain’t finna go bald

• I could’ve sworn I’ve seen a video where it say guys get 95% of their dads hair pattern but I don't know

• @OP- thanks for MHO vote.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought that person was stressed 😶

• 🤣🤣nope it has something to do with something called dihydrotestosterone

• Well, now I’m annoyed with my dad 😑 cause I have 2A hair