How do Guys Feel knowing they’re going to go Bald?

Ik some guys don’t or they do a little bit because of good hair genes. Another reason why I’m glad I’m a female. Also why do some of y’all go bald so early? My cousin’s only 20 and his hairline is already receding 😂🙀.How do Guys Feel knowing they’re going to go Bald?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't like it at all. In the first place, I'm sick & tired of seeing skinheads! Secondly, I HAD a full head of hair until a few years ago when more and more shit kept getting dumped into my life! It started thinning a bit but, just in the past week or 3, I've lost a LOT of hair because of the tons of stress I've been under because my greedy asshole sisters have been fucking me over since mom died 2 years ago and are trying to sell the house out from under me!! I kept finding hair all over my shirt the past few days and, today, I happened to look in a mirror and noticed I'm nearly half bald!!! It wasn't that bad a week or so ago!!
    And, just being female doesn't mean you won't ever go bald! I've seen a number of older women that have lost nearly all of their hair!!

0|0
    2|0
  • I think you answered your own question. Men (and women by the way) loose their hair due to their genetic makeup. I started to thin recently and said 'fuck it' - and now I shave my head. It didn't even register as a 'blip' on my give-a-shit-o-meter. If God wishes me bald - so it will be. Next!

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m definitely going to have to see my future bf’s fathers head cause my son ain’t finna go bald

• Show All
    • I could’ve sworn I’ve seen a video where it say guys get 95% of their dads hair pattern but I don't know

• @OP- thanks for MHO vote.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought that person was stressed 😶

1|0
    0|0
    • 🤣🤣nope it has something to do with something called dihydrotestosterone

• Well, now I’m annoyed with my dad 😑 cause I have 2A hair

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Most men don't think about it until it happens to them, at which point they turn into a pile of goop, psychologically speaking.

I'm going bald at an alarming rate, but there are hair transplants and potential future treatments involving stem cell replacements, so I'm not that bothered by it.
    I was pretty bothered by it the first month I realized, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have long hair and hate the thought of it.

My hairline is already far back (don't know if it's just like that or if one stage has just been there for years), so losing it all or a lot more would be horrible.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am almost 64 years old and still have a full head of hair. I have no idea how those guys feel, but I'm not one of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to have crazy curly hair before but have been losing my hair since like i was 22 and aft first it bothered me but after a certain incident i stopped letting it bother me

1|0
    0|0
  • Men in my family never go bald. :)
    It depends on genetics, but also if they use drugs it can make things worse for them depending on the type.
    Women can go bald too. There are many that end up with very thin hair as they get older too. Why do you think they sell so many wigs for women.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea but we usually don’t go all the way Bald like guys it might thin out but that’s really it. Usually women with short hair or who don’t feel like doing their hair all the time have wigs

• Women can go bald, too. According to the American Hair Loss Association:
    Mistakenly thought to be a strictly male disease, women actually make up forty percent of American hair loss sufferers.
    Me, I don't really care anymore. I used to be so worried but I can just have my head be shaved skintight all around every week.

0|0
    0|0
  • annoyed, mostly. But, there's ways around it, if that ever becomes a thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't go bald. There are no bald men in my family.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t care, I shave my head for half the year anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look at their dad

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes