Why are so men competitive?

Updates:
Sorry tired when I typed this

Why are men so competitive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Because competing to spread our genes ensures that the most successful genes get passed on, and then the species will thrive on that concentration of successful genes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because we are biologicaly wired to be competitive. Testosterone and physiology has pushed us down that path as from a sexual standpoint men are replaceable and women are not. Basically if you have ten men and ten women and nine men die you can still have ten offspring but if nine women die then your only able to have one. That means that women are in higher demand then men are and women have to shoulder a greater burden in childbirth then men do meaning that men have to work significantly harder to mate then women do as they have to prove their worth while women's worth is inherent. This means that every man must compete against every other man for a chance to reproduce by proving he is better in some way then the competition whether that be him being more intelligent, more physically fit, more able to protect or provide etc. So we are biologically wired to be competitive. Also your welcome, if we where not so competitive literally all of civilization and every bit of technology we have would not exist.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it is their nature.. compete for females, sports, money..

The male that beats off all the others in nature gets all the females to mate with.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• That's just how we are. Not all guys are that competitive, but I think it's just a primal thing, our instinct.

1|0
    0|0
  • I AM NOT COMPETITIVE. I'M LESS COMPETITIVE THAN ANYONE ELSE HERE.

1|1
    0|0
  • cause all i do is win win win no matter what. i got money on my mind and i can neva get enough

2|0
    0|0
  • one word: Pride

1|0
    0|0
  • Law of nature you either the hunter or the hunted.

1|0
    0|0
  • One word: Pussy

1|0
    0|0
  • So that the species will survive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Alpha male City

1|0
    0|0
  • Because it's in our nature

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes