What Does it mean when a guy says “you’re too pure for me”?

He was like “I love u so much, you’re the best friend Ever in this whole world, you’re just amazing and fuckkk you’re too pure for me” what does the last part mean? And all of it lol. All I did was remind him of smth funny he did a while back.
Updates:
Because some of u seemed to misunderstand, we are already very close friends we’re both nothing lore than friends. The convo was “remember when u did blah blah blah that was funny lol and he went hahaha yeahh omg I love u girl so much I swear ur the best friend anyone can have in this whole world swear to god fuckkk ur just so fucking pure for me *insert heart emojis here* I found that kinda odd like what does the last part mean

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Possibly “sheltered” or you’re a “good girl” and I hope you never find out about some of the other things that I’ve done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard that one before. He's a guy and you're a girl though so I'm just going to assume it's a part of a larger pickup strategy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• probably mean that he thinks that you're a prude who won't meet his sexual needs

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he has a bad past so he thinks that you are pure for him

0|0
    0|0
  • He is into things that he thinks you wouldn't like. Probably sex, drugs, or partying

0|0
    0|0
  • He things you are too good for him

0|0
    0|0
  • That he is a fucking gold digger

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like you got friendzoned, lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • i think he meant that you are his best friend, and by saying pure he meant that you are too good

• Means the guy is a douchebag

0|0
    0|0
  • your not kinky enough :3

0|0
    0|0
  • You got FRIENDZOOOOOONED!!

0|0
    0|0
    • What? 😂 we are close friends already. I still don’t get why he said that

• It sounds to me like he was joking

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd say maybe he doesn't have his morals straightened out and if you got together he wouldn't be loyal

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes