What Does it mean when a guy says “you’re too pure for me”?

He was like “I love u so much, you’re the best friend Ever in this whole world, you’re just amazing and fuckkk you’re too pure for me” what does the last part mean? And all of it lol. All I did was remind him of smth funny he did a while back.
Because some of u seemed to misunderstand, we are already very close friends we’re both nothing lore than friends. The convo was “remember when u did blah blah blah that was funny lol and he went hahaha yeahh omg I love u girl so much I swear ur the best friend anyone can have in this whole world swear to god fuckkk ur just so fucking pure for me *insert heart emojis here* I found that kinda odd like what does the last part mean

013

Most Helpful Guys

• Possibly “sheltered” or you’re a “good girl” and I hope you never find out about some of the other things that I’ve done.

• Never heard that one before. He's a guy and you're a girl though so I'm just going to assume it's a part of a larger pickup strategy.