Guys, How do I handle, and tell a guy that I didn't mean to send pics (sexy ones) to that it was an accident? Ignore? Call? Truth?

Blondbb97
Okay, so I made this real quick because I need advice. I took so pics for my boyfriend. And I know its stupid but I sent them to his friend accidentally. Just didn't remember that he was the last person to text me... And realized it but it was too late.

Anyway,... I haven't actually said anything to him since I did it. I don't know how I should handle it. Just tell him it was an accident? Or just don't say anything and hope he doesn't either? Or do you think I should call him and tell him not to look? I worry that he would just look anyway. So I don't know

They were sexy pictures, and I usually don't send those. Was just excited and bored I guess. Anyway... What should I do. Thanks... ..
12