Guys, Why is your ego so damn fragile?

316

Most Helpful Guys

• I've found that women have much more fragile ego's.

• Aww then explain why is their ego so fragile, give basis of your discovery please πŸ˜†

• They express their insecurity much more.

• You didn't explain why ours are? lol. I think everyone's is, male and female. I've meet some women with some pretty big egos as well, and talk about fragile!

• Your ego is what mediates between or balances your conscious and subconscious, reality and id, you're true, many men do have fragile egos and I'm not one of those guys. My ego is right where it needs to be...

• Cool story bro. Care to explain? Or we just gonna kick the can and pretend you have a healthy ego?

• No, I'm asking you to substantiate your claim of having a healthy ego. Go on, try. You'll come back in 10 years without an answer because there's no way you'd know if your ego were healthy or not.

• Dude, Legendary_Shark knows me and she knows why I don't have to explain it when I said what I said. You on the other hand are a random person that I don't know, I gave my opinion to her not to you, so I don't have to explain anything or "substantiate" anything for you, so thank you for questioning my ego and stating that I can't prove I have a healthy ego, really I'm very appreciative of that especially cause you're a rando that I don't know at all but I'm gonna end this right here mate...
      You know, if you had just asked politely rather than passive aggressively then I probably would have answered your question, now I'm not blocking you for any reason other than I just don't want to deal with you anymore, good day...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does this keep popping up on my screen I'm not a guy. Also you don't give any detail on question so I can't answer it.