Guys, Why is your ego so damn fragile?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I've found that women have much more fragile ego's.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww then explain why is their ego so fragile, give basis of your discovery please πŸ˜†

• They express their insecurity much more.

• You didn't explain why ours are? lol. I think everyone's is, male and female. I've meet some women with some pretty big egos as well, and talk about fragile!

• Your ego is what mediates between or balances your conscious and subconscious, reality and id, you're true, many men do have fragile egos and I'm not one of those guys. My ego is right where it needs to be...

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool story bro. Care to explain? Or we just gonna kick the can and pretend you have a healthy ego?

• Show All
    • No, I'm asking you to substantiate your claim of having a healthy ego. Go on, try. You'll come back in 10 years without an answer because there's no way you'd know if your ego were healthy or not.

• Dude, Legendary_Shark knows me and she knows why I don't have to explain it when I said what I said. You on the other hand are a random person that I don't know, I gave my opinion to her not to you, so I don't have to explain anything or "substantiate" anything for you, so thank you for questioning my ego and stating that I can't prove I have a healthy ego, really I'm very appreciative of that especially cause you're a rando that I don't know at all but I'm gonna end this right here mate...
      You know, if you had just asked politely rather than passive aggressively then I probably would have answered your question, now I'm not blocking you for any reason other than I just don't want to deal with you anymore, good day...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does this keep popping up on my screen I'm not a guy. Also you don't give any detail on question so I can't answer it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Because soft glass cracks while high tempered glass shatters into a zillion pieces.

2|1
    0|0
  • A lot of guys grow up thinking they have to be super masculine and if they lose that appearence then people won't treat them like a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are proven to have higher levels of self esteem than women in western industrialized countries. Go do your research.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say I've noticed it being that way, so couldn't tell you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Becuz we like you. And one little word reminds us of the time our love rejected us for another guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • people with the biggest egos are usually the most fragile

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what is referred to as fragile?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hah, it isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every human is

0|0
    0|0
  • Man I love watching female projection in action.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• I’m not exactly sure, but it kind of reminds me how cats love to climb up high on things but get scared af when it’s time to come back down πŸ˜‚
    I think the male ego kind of works like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guy's egos are fragile.
    That's a a bad generalization.

0|0
    0|0
    • Things are generalised based on "Majorities" so this generalisation is reasonable

• a lot of guys egos are "fragile".
      But fragile is the wrong word here. Its sensitive. It reacts very harshly and direct to certain things.
      I dont understand why everyone is bitching about it though, thats literally just male nature. Its like asking "Why do men not have boobs".

• @Legendary_Shark At the very least it's likely to be a hasty generalization likely based on 'research' that does not meet some of the basic hallmarks of proper research.

So yeah, it's pretty pointless.

Recommended myTakes