Do guys get feelings from sober sex?

Does sex make guys feel anything for a girl after? Also what are signs it does?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Probably more so than drunk sex - More intimacy, platonic touching, feeling connected, like being comfortable with a friend or relative except you are sleeping with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person. Different people have different views and feelings about sex. I personally don't have a huge tie in with emotions and sex. Granted, I can bring the two together if I really want, like with a long term partner, but generally they're separate.

So in short, no sex isn't going to change or deepen my feelings for someone.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes. He acts sweet and loving toward you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Sex can be lust or love so depending on what it do to a person or not do to a person can mean a lot. It depends on the person.

1|0
    0|0
  • We get feeling because of you. The sex doesn't make us love you unless we already had feelings.. But oh boy if we had them it can really. make us nuts

1|0
    0|0
    • I hope you find someone who loves you without needing bribes of sex to get them interested

• If first and foremost I actually have chemistry with the girl and secondly the pussy was bomb? Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Sex only requires physical attraction. Lovemaking requires a deep mental attraction as wel

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they can get feeling from that but temporary only

0|0
    0|0
  • i do but i also never had sex drunk unless the girl says its one time only

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Sex simply intensifies what is already there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the feelings we had for you b4 the sex

1|0
    0|0
  • For me, it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is sober sex?

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you talking about a hookup or with a partner?

Partners should already have feelings. Hookups can make feelings but they're rarely genuine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes