Do guys sometimes not realize when they're checking a girl out?

Sometimes I'll poke fun at my guy for checking a girl out, and he legit will be like I was? How can he not know he's doing it?

320

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, definitely a thing. Prolly just an animal instinct. Or like chicks who rub their boobs up on you without realizing it. -_-;;;; Or *say* they don't realize it. I'm not entirely convinced they don't realize it, so I get your curiosity. But yeah, it can be an auto-pilot thing. Like eating Hot Cheetos, alas.

• That's something our brain often does on autopilot, yes. I can be working on a complex problem for work, and a hot girl walks by, and my brain "pauses" on the problem and watches her for a while, and then "unpauses" and goes back to working on the problem at hand - and I may not even realize that until I remember her later on.

Most Helpful Girl

• He won't admit it as he would look bad. He is walking with his girl. It is bad form to think of what it would be like to have her as his girlfriend instead.