Do guys sometimes not realize when they're checking a girl out?

Sometimes I'll poke fun at my guy for checking a girl out, and he legit will be like I was? How can he not know he's doing it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, definitely a thing. Prolly just an animal instinct. Or like chicks who rub their boobs up on you without realizing it. -_-;;;; Or *say* they don't realize it. I'm not entirely convinced they don't realize it, so I get your curiosity. But yeah, it can be an auto-pilot thing. Like eating Hot Cheetos, alas.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's something our brain often does on autopilot, yes. I can be working on a complex problem for work, and a hot girl walks by, and my brain "pauses" on the problem and watches her for a while, and then "unpauses" and goes back to working on the problem at hand - and I may not even realize that until I remember her later on.

0|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He won't admit it as he would look bad. He is walking with his girl. It is bad form to think of what it would be like to have her as his girlfriend instead.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I've been in conversations with women before and suddenly realize half way through that I was staring at her boobs the whole time. I've gotten much better about it but it is totally a subconscious thing.

0|2
    0|0
  • I look up and down anyone who stands outs unconsciously. 'Checking someone out' doesn't have to be sexual, its called situational awarness.

2|2
    1|0
  • Girls are obsessed with vanity. Everything revolves around them being checked out most the time. You could be in a jet in the sky and some woman would scream "CREEP! QUIT LOOKING AT MY ASS" from the ground. I think girls have some cleaning up to do and start calling out chicks on being so blantantly self obssessed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I often don't realize that I'm staring at boobs until she notices and looks at me weird. My eyes just naturally move in that direction. I don't think I've ever made the conscious decision to check a girl out, I just look. Looking away always takes physical effort though. It was especially frustrating during puberty when that was all I could think about, while also being told not to stare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you notice you're breathing? Can you feel your heart is beating? Can you tell you are digesting food?
    Our bodies do many things instinctually for evolutionary purposes that our conscious mind may not be made aware of unless attention is drawn toward it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my girl very very much. With that being said I check other woman out often and I know she checks other guys out as well. I know when I do it and it's hard not to look at something that I find attractive. If he looks he knows he is looking. Me and my girlfriend have fun with it. Now if he starts smiling and flirting you have a shitty guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure girls check out other guys when in a relationship, they say they don't but there's no telling where they may turn their heads or dart their eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • We know we are checking someone out.
    We are just surprised if its obvious to an outsider

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I'm just thinking and staring blankly at some point and someone passes in front, then it looks like I'm looking at them but I'm just wrapped in toughts

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the slight thought of taking a peek without anyone noticing and when they do notice just deny it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because we just do it and forget as soon as we look away.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because he was thinking deep and his eyes just found something to look at for thsmselves

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I myself zero in on a girls ass without even thinking about it

0|0
    1|0
  • No... they all know

2|0
    1|1
  • Nope never notice it

1|1
    0|0
  • I never notice when a girl is checking me out

0|0
    0|0
  • It can happen yea

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes we are just thinking, but subconsciously look towards a girl

1|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• Lol he definitely knows he is doing it. But it this way, do you notice when you’re checking out a guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • He would know he is doing it all u have to do Is look up and down and side to side

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes