Is it weird for two stra guys to sleep in the same bed?

I had one of my best buds sleepover and instead of him sleeping on the cold floor i said he could sleep on the other side of the bed but he looked at me in disgust I'm not gay and neither is he is it wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong. Used to be common before WW1 in America that friends needed to share bedroom and bed because houses were smaller and people poorer. Older guys even have more of an issue with it but I think it is changing with younger generations. That homophobia thing is alive and well.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, it's weird. No guy wants to wake up with his morning wood and see a dude next to him in bed, except gay guys. Be a good friend; go on Craigslist and buy a futon for your room. It's like 75 dollars. Passing out on your buddy's couch is a right of passage, passing out in his bed is not.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's not a big deal. I probably wouldn't get under the same covers but totally fine if you're comfortable with it. I've definitely slept in the same hotel bed with other guys because that's what you do when you're trying to save money on rooms.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• It's definitely not wrong, in every sleep over that I ever had I would share the bed with my friend/s.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it’s not wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re probably bisexual then.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not i have a girlfriend

• That doesn’t mean you’re not bisexual, or even gay.

What Guys Said 9

• I sure as fuck wouldn't want to sleep in the same bed. Disgusting as fuck.

0|0
    1|1
  • I slept in the same bed as my friends, but I had my head by his feet. So it's not gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every sleep over I had growing up we would share the same bed, either separate covers or sleeping bags, but its just a bed

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger I slept in a large bed at a friends house. We aren't gay and nothing was wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's an American thing. Sleeping top and tail is pretty common in Europe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah man I did this twice because we were playing video games on my bed and we both fell asleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its only weird if you want it to be bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • So long as you have separate covers it's not gay

0|0
    0|0
  • just asking that is gay

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes