Guys, how much do you value femininity in a woman?

Do you like feminine women? When you think about the word feminine, what comes to your mind?
  • It's a must
    Vote A
  • I don't mind it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't spend my time ever thinking about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like attractive women, not necessarily feminine women, there’s a difference. You don’t have to be feminine to be attractive.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Its a must, I have the masculine aspect so why would I need that in my life if I already have it? What I don't have is the nurturing and loving aspect which is what I associate with the feminine. So yes I want a feminine woman, I want a woman that compliments my traits rather then is just a redundant copy of them.

0|0
    0|1
    • I thought being loving was gender neutral? Just part of being human?

• @ktdec It is but their is different types of behavior associated with that. Men and women love their children but men express it differently then women, women tend to be nurturing and focused on their inner sense of well being fathers are focused on their outer well being and their ability to function within the outer world. Both are equal but considerably different. That's what I mean by loving, not in that men cannot love or do not love but that women's love is different then a mans love.

• I want a woman to just be herself and not 'act' feminine if that is not truly who she is.

2|1
    0|0
  • For me, yes.

>> When you think about the word feminine, what comes to your mind?

One with female genitalia and reproductive functions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've grown quite confused what this word means. It often seems to relate to persistence or lack thereof of facial hair.

0|1
    0|0
    • I strongly prefer gorgeous females over feminine women and I think this view's currently growing in popularity to a meaningful degree. I dream of a future where females look back on all the "girly" stuff from the 21st century and laugh like maniacs as such things would be beyond stupid to an advanced race of gorgeous females. Feminine women seem to make better characters in less mature anime (fiction) but in real life these same exact traits are extremely boring. I'm not entirely sure what all this ultimately amounts to.

• Show All
    • "Feminine" makes me think of genitals, sexy legs and feet, being held, sexy nape, ears, chin, jaw... fingers... skeletal structure, mammary glands, estrogen, the concept of self-lubricating orifices... As a child, I associate the term with totally different kinds of things like compassion, gentleness, softness, and comfort. I read a lot, lived a lot, and learned those things aren't actually based in reality. Only pieces of outdated stereotypes that continue costing females their respect via some abstract process I don't understand.

• all these typos :( I guess it's bed time

• It is the basis of male attraction.

The less feminine a female is, the less attractive she is.
    The more feminine a female is, the more attractive she is.

0|0
    0|1
  • What's the point in being with a "manly type" woman? Not for me. I want a woman who walks, talks, dresses and takes pleasure in being female and feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a must. Part of what defines a woman is her femininity. That's not to say all women need it to the same degree in every area, however.

0|0
    0|0
  • After the girl choses to be a tomboy than I'm gonna have a problem because you can't be sexually attracted to a tomboy.

0|0
    1|1
  • I've undergone cognitive bias therapy. The words "femenine" and "masculine" are meaningless and should be omitted from the dictionary.

1|0
    0|1
    • You've been brainwashed into thinking this way, and most likely you're quite effeminate yourself.

• Show All
    • If you don't know what masculine and feminine even mean or you do but want to pretend that they're meaningless it's pointless to explain.

• @englisc How often do people come here and post things like this (or pretend they don't know what words mean and so on)?

• a lot. I find unusual and unfeminine girls rather interesting, but i rarely fall in love with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• I like tomboys and femmes don’t really mater. As long she didn’t have a problem with me being very girly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone define feminine?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes