What type of men feel attracted towards traditional women?

I consider myself a traditional person in terms of my hobbies, interests and values.
I love to read, be alone, watch movies, recreate myself, cook, have evening coffee with friends, stay in touch with my family etc. Yet perhaps this is too "structured" or as I've got "traditional" that makes me think If guys see me and they perhaps are more into "party" outgoing women.
I've always focused in building a base with me, and to feel free while developing in my studies. Therefore, I'm a bit clueless when it comes to understand basic men thinking. I do have guy friends yet they're gay and I think their perspective is biased.

Yet I'd like to improve my discernment when it comes to get to know a man romantically.

I'd like to hear from guys views, What type of men feel attracted towards traditional women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I like some of what you listed, and I don't like party type of girls, but I want someone that would be into board/video games, table top RPGs, and doing some physical/sporty stuff too.
    I like girls to be traditional in terms of the man making more of the family decisions and taking more of the responsibilities, but besides that I like a fun aggressive tomboy kind of girl.

Oh, and I wouldn't allow gay people in my house, so that wouldn't work for me.

I'm a straight, White, Christian, Conservative FYI.

0|0
    0|0
  • What you wrote. Is that really traditional! To me that seems the normal. As recreational of self. There nothing wrong in self improvements. Education wise too.

I do the same. Some years I much better person. As for education. I’m still working on. I’ll admit my slowness is my weakness but it’s my greatest weapon. I rather be clueless to the other sex to a degree. If I date someone. And how we got together most times surprises me. But to me. Work comes first before the girl. Not married and bills don’t stop and my two careers. Once married or in very serious relationship. I don't know that’s about traditional I am. Of course I enjoy few things. Got to love life.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re not traditional lol you’re normal dude. No single person on earth parties every day.
    Traditional would be if you wanted to be married with kids by 25 and stay at home to take care of them while your husband pays the bills.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• You might just think you are traditional until it gets down to business. Many women believe they are traditional but still want to live the liberated privileged lifestyle. I don't believe there are any "traditional" women so these men that are attracted to that can easily see through the facade. The ones that are and the women that truly are wear rings already.

2|0
    2|0
    • Thanks for your response. Well, we can differ. "The ones that are and the women that truly are wear rings already". Ok, if this is a "statement-fact" what happened to the past of these women, before they meet the man?

• Many of the couples I know grew up together or met young and stuck together. The chance of this happening later in life is a random event and the chance of it happening decreases with age.

• I really like women that are the not "party" types because im not really a party person myself, but i mean everyone has his tastes and expectations... so its really hard to say what kind of men like different women...

1|0
    0|0
  • You are attractive to men who are ready to settle down and not party all the time. What you mentioned is somewhat traditional. Now, if you wore dresses, you enjoy cooking for a man, want to be a stay at home mother and things such as that (more 40's and 50's type of living) then yes I would consider you more traditional.

1|0
    1|0
  • Usually religious or more conservative orientated dudes. They do exist. I'm in a group of thousands that discuss on how to find and build relationships with women who would like to start families and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally as a Catholic/Christian man I’d be attracted or interested. Think about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds obvious but traditional guys would gravitate towards traditional women.

0|0
    0|0
  • The traditional type of woman I am more of a leaning towards. Going out partying is ok but there is more to life than that !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say dudes that are also "old fashioned" or traditional.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just prefer to be free. I don't know what you mean by a traditional lifestyle

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm traditional, I like classic women and classic stuff...

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• I’m a traditional woman and I found myself a traditional man. We met at church.

There’s a saying “birds of a feather flock together”. So traditional men are more likely to be attracted to traditional women.

1|0
    0|0
  • The conformist kind
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Republicans
    Ewwww

2|0
    0|3
    • Im not referring to a political party..

• Show All
    • @Soultaker333 I'm far left, almost an anarchist. I'll date a conservative the day hell freezes over

• Then sorry you are insane and way too far gone good luck finding any guy who will put up with that

• Woman beaters and guys who want to go sleep around while you’re in the house.

3|0
    0|2
    • Thanks for your response, yet I perceive some resentfulness. Let it go... each person has their preference..

• There is no resentful ness just telling you the guys that you are going to attract. If you get cheated on that’s on you 🤷‍♀️.

• Thank you, very insightful. :)

Recommended myTakes