What type of men feel attracted towards traditional women?

I consider myself a traditional person in terms of my hobbies, interests and values.
I love to read, be alone, watch movies, recreate myself, cook, have evening coffee with friends, stay in touch with my family etc. Yet perhaps this is too "structured" or as I've got "traditional" that makes me think If guys see me and they perhaps are more into "party" outgoing women.
I've always focused in building a base with me, and to feel free while developing in my studies. Therefore, I'm a bit clueless when it comes to understand basic men thinking. I do have guy friends yet they're gay and I think their perspective is biased.

Yet I'd like to improve my discernment when it comes to get to know a man romantically.

I'd like to hear from guys views, What type of men feel attracted towards traditional women?

522

Most Helpful Guys

• I like some of what you listed, and I don't like party type of girls, but I want someone that would be into board/video games, table top RPGs, and doing some physical/sporty stuff too.
    I like girls to be traditional in terms of the man making more of the family decisions and taking more of the responsibilities, but besides that I like a fun aggressive tomboy kind of girl.

Oh, and I wouldn't allow gay people in my house, so that wouldn't work for me.

I'm a straight, White, Christian, Conservative FYI.

• What you wrote. Is that really traditional! To me that seems the normal. As recreational of self. There nothing wrong in self improvements. Education wise too.

I do the same. Some years I much better person. As for education. I’m still working on. I’ll admit my slowness is my weakness but it’s my greatest weapon. I rather be clueless to the other sex to a degree. If I date someone. And how we got together most times surprises me. But to me. Work comes first before the girl. Not married and bills don’t stop and my two careers. Once married or in very serious relationship. I don't know that’s about traditional I am. Of course I enjoy few things. Got to love life.

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re not traditional lol you’re normal dude. No single person on earth parties every day.
    Traditional would be if you wanted to be married with kids by 25 and stay at home to take care of them while your husband pays the bills.