How true is this?

https://youtu.be/p5KkOZsY1ew

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
7d
Also just letting everyone know it's just a joke. I have an adult Swim sense of humor. Grew up watching it. 😂I Know it's not true just it's so funny.

16

Most Helpful Guys

• Haha, I kick the arses of all my siblings, even the adopted multi ethic ones. Work for it or get a knuckle sandwich.

• Not at all. Business is business. Not even close friends of mine are exempt from that rule* and certainly no phrase is ever going to be enough to get me to work for free.

*Under certain circumstances however I'd make exceptions for close friends.