How true is this?

https://youtu.be/p5KkOZsY1ew

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Updates:
7d
Also just letting everyone know it's just a joke. I have an adult Swim sense of humor. Grew up watching it. 😂I Know it's not true just it's so funny.

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Haha, I kick the arses of all my siblings, even the adopted multi ethic ones. Work for it or get a knuckle sandwich.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Business is business. Not even close friends of mine are exempt from that rule* and certainly no phrase is ever going to be enough to get me to work for free.

*Under certain circumstances however I'd make exceptions for close friends.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It looks like a jest at black Americans. They swapped black skin to white skin to draw attention to how ridiculous it is (role reversal comedy).

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I wasn't trying to offend or upset anyone if that's what it did. I apologize sir.

• 7d

It doesn't bother me.

• 7d

Oh good thank you for the comment sir. ☺️☺️☺️☺️

• Hmmm... So that is what I've been doing wrong. No wonder for me being a white male just resulted in being called privileged, a patriarchal oppressor, accused of having toxic masculinity, testosterone poisoning, having racism in my DNA, being threatened for having short hair WHEN I WAS IN THE MILITARY, called a "literal Nazi" for having a political opinion which fell into the two primary parties, being told that I should be punched for the same reason... Yeah, I just should have been saying "brother"! Gotta tell the other white guys who work dangerous, horrible jobs to keep society running while being beating into becoming something like 70% of all suicides in America. Saying brother could save us all!

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I see what you mean just I meant it as a joke. I apologize πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… if it offended you.

• Show All
    • 3d

I don't actually believe it. I grew up around watching Adult Swim. Never took any of it seriously. Basically shows that poke fun at everything in society. Something that may make everyone laugh. I understand that some people take it seriously. Not everyone likes stuff like this. Again I'm sorry. 🀐

• 3d

Nah, you're cool. I'm just a bitter asshole waiting for the left to push thing just a little too far so we can all kill each other and I can reach of oblivion knowing they've received their just rewards. You're not Don Lemon, or James Polite, or the Evergreen protestors, or those punks who scalped a white boy on facebook live after torturing him for days, or a writer for roots. Hell, you're probably not even with Antifa, maybe not even a leftie. All you did was like a cartoon. It's not you're fault the world turned a nice guy who gave 10% of whatever he made before taxes to charity and always stopped to help those in need into a psychotic, semi-suicidal jackass who only hasn't blown his brains out because he wants to watch lefties get everything they demanded until they choke on it, and then make them choke on even more of it without end until even the horrors of Haiti look like heaven. That was them, not you.

• I don't know if it's true, but it'd be cool funny if it was. But other than Hulk Hogan, I rarely hear white people use the word brother.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's a joke.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Very true

1|0
    0|2
    • 3d

Ever wonder why white men make up 70% of suicides, yet only about 35% of the US population? My guess is no, and you probably never noticed that men make up 93% of workplace deaths, either... Oh, but that pay gap... I'm sure you know all about that pay gap.

Recommended myTakes