- He's not interested in her
- He's interested but scared
Most Helpful Guys
Too pussy to make a movement.
Besides, it's not easy.
Sometimes you think the girl doesn't want to be bothered.
Doesn't feel the same way.
Is fed up of guys approaching her.
Has lots of guys approaching her.
Has a boyfriend.
You think there will be nothing to talk about.
Or even if you talk about something, it's hard to 'seal the deal' after all that'.
Hopefully you're feeling me.
- Show AllShow Less
That's not conclusive to me. Do you like everyone you inadvertently stare at? I might subconsciously stare at some girl who uses very injury-prone form to her motions. I'll also probably inadvertently stare at this guy:
Most Helpful Girl
He shows interest in you but for various reasons, does not attempt to approach or talk to you.
1. he is too shy and waits perhaps for you to return his glance with a smile which could signify that you would want him to talk to you.
2. He does not know how to approach you because, let's face it, so many guys want just to pick up a girl and are too clumsy to make a proper attempt
3. He tries to read your facial expressions to see whether he can make the next move
4. He could be a "gentleman" and just stare at your beauty. Take it as a compliment
If you are genuinely interested in him, make him aware of it.
Personally, I find it so nice that there are still some guys around that have some inhibitions to talk to a girl and start a pick up line in a clumsy way.
Let him assess you and hope that he finds the courage to talk to you. He could also prepare a strategy on how to approach you. It might take him several gym sessions but he might eventually come up with a real good line.