Guys are small boobs unattractive?

I just get told by other girls that guys don’t like girls with small boobs, as they haven’t got nothing to grab onto, and I have small boobs so just wanted to know.
by the way I’m a 28A don’t think you can get smaller then that lol 😂
It’s a boob size

133

Most Helpful Guys

• This is like the penis size question. Honestly, guys don't care that much. I prefer small to average. Guys stare at big boobs the same way they stare at monster trucks. Lots of guys love monster trucks. Me? I'd just put my face between her tires and go Bbbbbbbb!

• Look up teen porn. All the girls are flat chested. And its probly the most popular porn.

It reminds me of the 1920s flapper girl. Women used to strap their boobs down to make them appear flat.

Some guys like the boyish, yet feminine, look.

• Yeah lol I never knew girls did that

• Yes, they did. I imagine it was a reaction against previous generations, when women were supposed to be buxom and pregnant. Get in the kitchen and make me a sammich, you wench! Lol!! It was basically the first female revolt against male order in the West. Our first sexual revolution. You like my boobs? Duct tape says otherwise. Except guys did, and they still do.

• I'm a small boob enthusiast. Two of my favorite women in my life had small ones, and I was addicted to playing with them. "Wobble-wobble", that sort of thing, and being fascinated how they stayed in such a cute and upright position. I married the second one.

I did date women with the big ones and they were more like, "Boing!" And I liked them and I'm hoping I'm not so shallow as to have fallen for those women for their small breasts alone, or would be incapable of falling for ones with bigger ones. But I do like the small ones. They're cute.