Why would a guy (who's only interested in my body & sex) get jealous & angry when I talk to other guys etc. ?

Makes no sense, since he doesn't want to commit & probably was only after a hook up.

His anger & jealousy are so stupid, if he isn't that interested in me!
Updates:
I haven't slept with the guy, i rejected it!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• He is crushing on you..
    Has commitment issue..
    I will help you here.. Tell him..
    " I am not getting physically involved with you without commitment, and no I am not looking for something of a long term.. Relationship that will lead to marriage and babies, which is future I don't know how really it will go or how I want it to go, but if you want me... Then you need to commit and keep up with your commitment. "

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah! Thanks. Cos i always catch him staring at me, and its getting on my nerves cos he never talks to me

• Imagine how pissed my crush would be that I always stare but never talk

• He's obviously not just interested in your body and sex... unless of course he's concerned about STD's.

1|0
    0|0
    • ... well he stares at my body a lot. And i get the feeling that he only wants my body.

• Show All
    • I've got photos of myself on my profile or on my instagram @keziharris

• @SillyLilly1 that is a very good and valid point. It is often in the mans jealous and insecure nature that makes him so petty and possessive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because he sees you as his sextoy, his property that can be fucked by only him. He's just possessive

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah true. But i rejected his offer, so i never actually fucked him

• Show All
    • πŸ˜‚ he dresses in all Gucci, all the time! He can't even afford the stuff. He looks retarded dressed like that πŸ˜‚

• Bet he looks like a godamn clown in that shit, what a little hoe πŸ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• l read what you said and l understand everything you can talk with any guy you wish to talk with nothing to do with any one as you say you are still single he is acting like a control freak dont put up with it l love the way you play the guitar magic

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he sees the others as a threat to cutting off his free pussy supply. If you hit it off with someone else you won’t fuck him anymore. This isn’t rocket science

1|0
    0|0
  • You will have sexual intercourse with other guy and not with him. This makes that guy jealous because it gives a feeling of missed opportunity for banging a girl. It's something that all pervert or sexually frustrated guys do. This is what I used to do in high school.

1|0
    0|0
    • It wasn't as bad because I had my breakup in my senior year and my breakup turned me into a different person.

• It applies to girls too.

Your observation shows one truth: that despite the bold proclaimations of Liberalism, we still treasure love and committed relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Men are jealous babe , they only want to be seen with you, you are a butterfly, spread your wing's babe xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I know the feelings babe xx

• @stuie74 would you like to be a sugar daddy? You need to transfer $15k in advance for one month trial with any girl of your choice from our agency's collection of hot girls. We are running a Christmas discount early this year. Usually our sugar girls tend to charge upwards of $20k per month. Hurry up!
      T&C apply.
      For further enquiries contact, hotsugarbabes@sugarbabes. com

• It's just selfishness. He doesn't want to commit to you, but he doesn't like the idea of other men being with you either.

1|0
    0|0
  • You hurt his ego
    Guy probably thinks you'll hook up with them but not him...

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he wants you

1|0
    0|0
  • Be done with him he is bad news

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's out of feeling like losing a possession

1|0
    0|0
  • He's insecure and possessive. Stay away from him

1|0
    0|0
  • he wants you for himself.

1|0
    0|0
  • restraining order

1|0
    0|0
  • ''im talking to other guys & getting to know them, to take my mind off of this guy ''

Guys, pay particular attention to this statement. Remember this the next time you are talking to a girl...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah i talk to other guys... nothing wrong with getting to know them... im not in a committed relationship with anyone

• And they talk to other girls to. So nothing wrong

• He wants you for himself without the commitment. If you're continuously sleeping with someone like that then you dont have any right asking that kind of question because you should clearly stop sleeping with him.

1|0
    0|0
    • I haven't slept with him. I rejected it

• Then tell him to stop acting like he is something to you, that'll make him mad but also shut him up.

• Yeah i will πŸ˜‚ he also trys tp stop his friends from talking to me... probably cos it makes him jealous

What Girls Said 2

• Some people don't like sharing.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's possessive and selfish

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes