Why would a guy (who's only interested in my body & sex) get jealous & angry when I talk to other guys etc. ?

Makes no sense, since he doesn't want to commit & probably was only after a hook up.

His anger & jealousy are so stupid, if he isn't that interested in me!
I haven't slept with the guy, i rejected it!!

317

Most Helpful Guys

• He is crushing on you..
    Has commitment issue..
    I will help you here.. Tell him..
    " I am not getting physically involved with you without commitment, and no I am not looking for something of a long term.. Relationship that will lead to marriage and babies, which is future I don't know how really it will go or how I want it to go, but if you want me... Then you need to commit and keep up with your commitment. "

• Yeah! Thanks. Cos i always catch him staring at me, and its getting on my nerves cos he never talks to me

• Imagine how pissed my crush would be that I always stare but never talk

• He's obviously not just interested in your body and sex... unless of course he's concerned about STD's.

• ... well he stares at my body a lot. And i get the feeling that he only wants my body.

• I've got photos of myself on my profile or on my instagram @keziharris

• @SillyLilly1 that is a very good and valid point. It is often in the mans jealous and insecure nature that makes him so petty and possessive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because he sees you as his sextoy, his property that can be fucked by only him. He's just possessive

• Yeah true. But i rejected his offer, so i never actually fucked him

• πŸ˜‚ he dresses in all Gucci, all the time! He can't even afford the stuff. He looks retarded dressed like that πŸ˜‚

• Bet he looks like a godamn clown in that shit, what a little hoe πŸ˜‚