Im seeing this guy but he still has a friends with benefits what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Talk to him about it and how you feel. He may just be keeping her around until he feels it's going somewhere with you? ie, if you tell him you liked him and want to get more serious, he may have no problem ending it with her?

0|0
    0|0
    • It might be good to ask and confirm what he wants also? Does he want a relationship, or just fwbs? Like, I'm wondering why he's seeing you if he has her? Unless he is looking for something more serious? Which he might be.

• Show All
    • How long have you been seeing him. I assumed it wasn't very long but has it been a while? If so, then yeah, he should be ending it with her.

• Well im long distance. But been texting and visting him tho. Known him for 1.5years

• Get a handful of friends with benefits and let him know how much cock you can get because you’re female and he will quickly see the flaw in his method.

1|0
    1|1
    • Maybe he is seeing how things are with her

Most Helpful Girl

• You are that same anon with the dumb questions that anyone with a brain could figure out. Why don't you give your lame questions a rest and get a life.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I would give him the ultimatum of "end things with her, or I walk."

0|1
    0|0
  • Ultimatum. If he doesn't respect your relationship he obviously doesn't respect you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give him the classic ultimatum: he ditches her or you ditch him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a mug

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask him "Can i join?"

0|1
    0|0
  • hahaha!!! you women don't know what you want.

1|0
    1|1
  • He is a THOT.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to slide on

0|0
    0|0
  • he's playing you

GET OUT

1|1
    0|0
  • Ask him to stop if he refuses then stop with him

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Then why are you seeing him and lessening your value?

1|2
    0|0
  • Well, ask if he's willing to stop. If not, I don't think you should keep dating him.

2|0
    0|0
  • You dump him

3|1
    0|0
  • Red flag!

1|0
    0|0
  • Drop em

1|0
    0|0
  • Seeing him? Like how

0|0
    0|1
  • Talk to him about it. It’s that easy. Ask how things are going between them and if he has feelings for her. If he’s serious about you he’ll eventually stop seeing her.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sucks... When you say you're "seeing" him. What does it mean exactly? You're dating or what?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes