Im seeing this guy but he still has a friends with benefits what should I do?

912

Most Helpful Guys

• Talk to him about it and how you feel. He may just be keeping her around until he feels it's going somewhere with you? ie, if you tell him you liked him and want to get more serious, he may have no problem ending it with her?

• It might be good to ask and confirm what he wants also? Does he want a relationship, or just fwbs? Like, I'm wondering why he's seeing you if he has her? Unless he is looking for something more serious? Which he might be.

• How long have you been seeing him. I assumed it wasn't very long but has it been a while? If so, then yeah, he should be ending it with her.

• Well im long distance. But been texting and visting him tho. Known him for 1.5years

• Get a handful of friends with benefits and let him know how much cock you can get because you’re female and he will quickly see the flaw in his method.

• Maybe he is seeing how things are with her

Most Helpful Girl

• You are that same anon with the dumb questions that anyone with a brain could figure out. Why don't you give your lame questions a rest and get a life.