Does he only want me for sex?

So I sent a Dm on instagram to this youtuber that i watch and he replied to me and we started talking and got along well. It's been like 8 days since we started talking and now he turned the conversation to a sexual one and he wants to meet me and i think he has something more than a date on his mind. Yesterday he was live on youtube so I was watching him and girls were telling him to reply to his dms and he said I can't reply to all of them bla bla which made me realise that he is probably talking to god knows how many others in his dms and most likely sexting them as well? But the thing is I don't act like a fan when we talk together and I'm super chill so I just thought maybe there was a connection there, cause he asks me a lot of questions about myself so he seemed interested or did I read into this wrong?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest Starbucks. Really, ask him to meet for coffee, it sounds like a perv using clout to get laid, but if you meet up and it goes well, who knows?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think what you're saying is right but there's onky one way to know for sure