My boyfriend doesn’t initiate things anymore?

We’ve been dating for 10 months now, and everything is good when we are in person. He usually seems happy and is affectionate and playful and sometimes very loving, he was like this maybe 4 days ago when we hung out on Sunday. I initiated the hang out, it was our 10 months and I asked if he wanted to do something, without me it probably wouldn’t have happened.

He just lags over text, when we are away he won’t text first anymore and even though I give him an entire day he doesn’t, last time was Friday and I cracked because I texted at 10 pm! And he was just at home playing video games all day I’m 100% certain. It seems like I’m the one putting effort in, he’s 16 years old and I’m 18 so it’s a different age to, and he’s a guy. Don’t get me wrong, he’s always happy seeming to hangout, always usually replies to my text (actually waiting on a reply to a goodnight text, it’s been like 9 hours) but I don’t know it’s just weird. Thoughts?

20