Guys: How can you tell a woman has "character"?

I often am perceived as a "sweet" person, I don't know if subconsciously, people in general might think Im weak or maybe "condescending". I try to be positive and work with a mindset of kindness and self awareness. Interestingly when I have to "raise" my voice in certain situations after exploring calmer ways, and set boundaries very clearly... I get this "Oh I didn't expect this coming from you" "Shows your character, etc".
This makes me wonder, if men in general "test" "evaluate" or back off when a woman shows this side of her.
Ho can you tell a person's character? When you are getting to know women, is this an "asset" or more a repellent?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple
    Put it to test