Guys, do you ever tell a girl you like romantically about another pretty girl you’ve been thinking about?

I thought my guy friend was into me. But last week he brought up this girl he went to homecoming with in HS and he messed it up and he’s been thinking of her. Then said she was pretty but he’s sure she has a boyfriend.

Friendzoned me? Lol

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I've done it... looking for any sign that she's upset would tell me she's interested. I'm not proud of this. 😏

0|0
    1|0
    • 5d

I’m just confused with my best guy friend. He literally tells me everything and he’s the one who ask me to lunch 2-3x a week. But he will tell me about girls every now and again. He’s brought up this girl from HS ever times. When I ask what is he going to do about it he replies “idk probably nothing. Lol. I’ll see if I see her around”

We have a blast together. But I’ve always had a man. Until now lol (he doesn’t know yet)

• Show All
    • 1d

Lol. He will never not confuse me

• 1d

😀 you never know what the future will bring.

• Yeah, if I wanna gauge her reaction or make her jealous.

0|0
    1|0
    • 5d

Hmmm I’m just confused. He literally tells me e erythung and he’s the one who ask me to lunch 2-3x a week. We have a blast. But I’ve always had a man. Until now lol (he doesn’t know yet).

• fuck no lol. that would be the last thing i would wanna do. if im into a girl... i wouldn't be talkin about no other girls. i only talk about other girls to mah boys or friendzones and shit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes