Guys, what do your close female friends mean to you?

012

What Guys Said 12

• I'm actually really happy, because recently I got a female friend who I have no attraction to or romantic feelings for. She's the first one ever, and I treat her the same as my other friends. We can both help each other out with issues regarding the opposite gender and she is always looking out for me, and vice-versa. She's very important to me.

• 5d

Do you show her you care? How do?

• 5d

Thanks. :) She really is a blessing in my life.

• They mean the same to me that all of my male friends do. I make it a point to treat my female friends precisely the same way I treat my male friends, and if for some reason I can't, we shouldn't be friends.

• One of my female friends mean a lot to me and I was never attracted to her but once we hanged out more I kinda starting falling for her but I didn't want to make things weird and our friendship went from best friends to "I know that person" I guess what I'm saying is that it's a fine line and most guys are going to fall for their female best friends

• I want to have lots of female best friends. Where we are very honest and open. Even about sex.

But women are afraid of guys getting close.

• Oh they mean a lot to me... but what happens is, they all slowly fade in and out of my life.. they find bfs or get married and we don't see each other as often, thank god for sisters. 🙂

• 5d

Have you always seen them as platonic? Or more?

• 5d

Oh.. there was a foot rub incident once where it was a little flirty, but that's about it. no... kept all as friends because we were just always friends even when we weren't single, you get used to that. You know, Don't ruin a good thing.

• they aiight... fun to talk to. i be real with you.. i sometimes think about getting it on with them.. especially the ones with boyfriends... that shit turns me on. but i respect my fellow man so i dont do that shit.. only think about it lmao

• Most of my close friends are female, they mean a lot to me, I've always created deeper bonds with females than males...

• Guys, what do your close female friends mean to you?
    Do you know how difficult it is to stay impartial when 6 of your female friends are beefing? They all come to you for advice and to bitch.
    Why are women so mean to each other? The things they say about one another behind their backs. It's horrible.

It's basically like having 20 sisters. Women spend so much on food, like God damn. They always wanna go out to eat.

• 4d

Have you always seen them as platonic? Or more? a

• 4d

Most of them are like family, they're like my older and younger sisters. With some of them we'll joke around about dating or getting married.
      For me personally I rarely catch feelings, and that's just in general.

• Close female friends? Lol I got none.

I don't trust them and they talk too much.

• Really trust worthy and I feel way more comfortable with them.

• 4d

• 4d

Yeah platonic. There are girls I don't get attracted sexually doesn't mean we can't be friends.

• I don't have close female friends.

• A lot !! Someone i can trust upon.

What Girls Said 0