Girl stopped replying to me after agreeing to date. Made me feel awful. Any thoughts or advice?

Agreed to a date but then she stopped answering messages like when and where etc. Heard absolutely nothing, even though when she agreed she had '!'s and kisses in the message so she seemed eager. I lost all motivation to try talking to another girl and Its made me feel really awful about myself ever since. This was 3 years ago and it still makes me agitated thinking about it. Kinda seems silly in retrospect but I don't know, i just feel shitty and dont care about asking girls out anymore (like its hopeless) even though I think to myself about romantic scenarios and haven't tested the waters yet. Thoughts?

02