Girl stopped replying to me after agreeing to date. Made me feel awful. Any thoughts or advice?

Agreed to a date but then she stopped answering messages like when and where etc. Heard absolutely nothing, even though when she agreed she had '!'s and kisses in the message so she seemed eager. I lost all motivation to try talking to another girl and Its made me feel really awful about myself ever since. This was 3 years ago and it still makes me agitated thinking about it. Kinda seems silly in retrospect but I don't know, i just feel shitty and dont care about asking girls out anymore (like its hopeless) even though I think to myself about romantic scenarios and haven't tested the waters yet. Thoughts?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• I can't tell you how many times I asked a girl out, she accepted, then blew me off. Girls don't want to hurt your feelings, but they are too shortsighted. By not being honest it's worse IMHO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not worth being hung up on it.

For the matter, if it was an online profile, how can you be sure it was even a girl you were communicating with?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

No it wasn't one of these anonymous things. I knew her but didn't have the guts/opportunity to speak in person.

• 3d

I presume she is no longer in your life.

So, learn from it. My suggestion, if a girl stands you up again and you two have contact, call her on it. If she can't be honest with you, find someone else. Seeing you with someone else might actually be hard for her since she'll know you're not tied around her finger.

Recommended myTakes