He is following me around, what should I do?

I started talking to this guy a few months ago and we even went on a date together and it was great. I recently heard some stories about him being a player and decided to gradually stop talking to him altogether and it seemed like he got the message that I wasn’t interested.
We still follow each other on social media and one night I posted I was at this bar with some friends and he saw the post (on story). Less than an hour later he shows up with his whole group of friends, trying to get my attention. I clearly don’t understand what he wants and why he is doing this because it isn’t the first time something like this happens.
I don’t know what I should do in this situation because it kind of seems like stalking to me.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Confront him

• 6d

I’m seriously considering it, but do you agree it is strange and creepy?

• 6d

Thanks for answering :)) I’ll tell him to F off haha

• 4d

Thanks for mho🙂