He is following me around, what should I do?

I started talking to this guy a few months ago and we even went on a date together and it was great. I recently heard some stories about him being a player and decided to gradually stop talking to him altogether and it seemed like he got the message that I wasn’t interested.
We still follow each other on social media and one night I posted I was at this bar with some friends and he saw the post (on story). Less than an hour later he shows up with his whole group of friends, trying to get my attention. I clearly don’t understand what he wants and why he is doing this because it isn’t the first time something like this happens.
I don’t know what I should do in this situation because it kind of seems like stalking to me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Confront him

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I’m seriously considering it, but do you agree it is strange and creepy?

• Show All
    • 6d

Thanks for answering :)) I’ll tell him to F off haha

• 4d

Thanks for mho🙂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• This is honestly one of the few things that baffles me lol the way you are acting may seem as you playing hard to get. If you want to end it, cut it clean. Block him out from any social media /phone calls... brutal but effective. IF he comes seeking answers, you can confront him by then.

1|0
    0|1
    • 6d

Thing is, I made him understand and we didn’t talk for a month but now he’s creeping back

• How do you know its not a coincidence, cuz he doesn't sound like a stalker and if he's is a player, he would just move on to the next girl, instead of stalking you

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

There were many other elements that I won’t cite here and it’s been too many coincidences to actually be one. I have friends that are regulars at this place and have claimed they never see them there

• Show All
    • 6d

It’s really long to say but basically he and his friend also recognize my siblings when I never showed him pictures or anything and there were many more that I can’t cite all. Also he saw my story which means he knew where I was so he went on purpose that day..
      If he pulls anything of the sort again I will definitely confront him. I don’t think he’s particularly “stalking” but trying to get my attention in a very creepy way

• 6d

well if you dont feel comfortable just block him or dont post as much stuff about your whereabouts

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes