Do guys normally do this?

So there's this guy who likes me and I like him too.
We met in 2016, and became really good friends. We started liking each other and confessed last month. However, lately he hasn't been talking to me much. I don't expect him to text me everyday, but shouldn't he at least reply to my text while he's online? I know he can be busy, but no one's *that* busy. He does show that he cares usually with small gestures, but sometimes he's totally out of touch.
I'm starting to think he's losing interest in me, even though he liked me for more than an year and is aware that I like him too.
Do guys normally do this or is he unique?
Updates:
2d
Could it be because he's shy and it's his first time?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• This guy isn't that into you. If someone like you. Him/she's gonna make things easier for you. When someone starting to ignore you. Just remove your attraction and walk away. In order to get someone attraction, remove you're.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Maybe you're right. I'll ignore him for a while and see what he does.

• Show All
    • 3d

You don't get it do you? Him is a bit bored with you. For that he started to ignore you'r text. Back of and let him find the thrill.

• 3d

This is the first time this is happening to me. I guess backing off for now is the best option.

What Girls Said 2

• We can find a lot of reasons but not know the real reason why he is uninterested. You had better ask him and then consider a way out. Also, nobody is irreplaceable, so don't be sad for a person who doesn't care about you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I will talk to him, but I guess first I should give him the silence treatment for a while.
      Also he confessed literally last month and we've been having fun ever since we met. How'd he lose interest so quickly? And most importantly what was all that for?

• Cause the chase is over. You're a trophy now, not a fantasy anymore. Game over...

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Makes sense. I guess the only way to find out what I mean to him is by not talking to him for a while. This should restart the chase.

Recommended myTakes