I cheated on my crush and now I feel like shit?

My crush barely texts me, she loves me and I love her, but we can't be together yet because reasons
She only sent me 2 texts in the last 3 days, and I kept feeling more and more lonely without her
Last night, my depression and anxiety hit me hard, I couldn't sleep even though I almost overdosed on sleeping pills, my crush's hadn't responded to any of my texts, I just wanted the pain to end because it turned into deep physical pain in my chest

So I texted my ex, we talked, we sexted, we did everything

Now I don't know what to feel but like utter shit, and I told my crush about what happened and now everything hurts

Please help 💔

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You didn't cheat because you aren't in a relationship.
    If you actually loved her you wouldn't have gone to someone else at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

you forgot to take into account this dude has depression and anxiety, i suffer from depression too and i know exactly how these types of situations are like when you're feeling lonely and just a general unwillingness to live, in those situations you don't think, you do whatever it takes to make it stop.
      your comment is very very ignorant.
      when my ex told me she wanted to go back to being friends i couldn't sleep at all and ended up sending her a text that made her mom call her a slut, and sent her back down when it was going well for her since she also suffers from depression, when we finally did talk about it i almost broke down in tears because of my own stupidity and the sudden realization it was my own stupid fault.
      think about your stupid comments before you post them.

• Show All
    • 2d

I went to her first
      I've been trying to get her to text me for the last 2 days but she's always away
      She's never been there for me in the panic and anxiety attacks I get
      She's either asleep, gaming, at the bar, or spending time with friends and family
      After the damage is already done, she comes to me and says "sorry ❤"
      And I always forgive her, even though she's never by my side when I need her 💔
      We just love each other and wanna be together but we can't right now
      I already discussed this issue with her before, but she says she's too busy with other things
      While I text her when I'm at class
      I only not text her when I'm asleep...
      Sorry I'm talking too much I'm just panicking and it hurts 💔

• 2d

So she doesn't love you 🤷

• You should feel like shit. That's exactly what you are.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Are you in a relationship? If not, then you can't betray her.

0|1
    0|0
  • in response to PondyPand which blocked me because she's a stupid cunt:
    your comment is still very fucking ignorant since i know exactly what corner he's coming from and since you're claiming the same stakes you should be too, for some reason you're not which mind boggles me, and i'd like to add that the anxiety he mentioned plays a big part in that too, i know that since THE FUCKING REASON MY EX BROKE UP WITH ME WAS BECAUSE I WAS DIFFERENT EVERY FUCKING TIME I SAW HER DUE TO ME BEING TOO FUCKING SCARED TO SHOW MY TRUE SELF IN FEAR SHE'D LEAVE AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SHE DID WHEN I FOLLOWED THAT LOGIC.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can't cheat if you're not in a relationship my dude

0|0
    0|0
  • This makes no sense... are you committed to this crush? Or only in your mind?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes