I cheated on my crush and now I feel like shit?

My crush barely texts me, she loves me and I love her, but we can't be together yet because reasons
She only sent me 2 texts in the last 3 days, and I kept feeling more and more lonely without her
Last night, my depression and anxiety hit me hard, I couldn't sleep even though I almost overdosed on sleeping pills, my crush's hadn't responded to any of my texts, I just wanted the pain to end because it turned into deep physical pain in my chest

So I texted my ex, we talked, we sexted, we did everything

Now I don't know what to feel but like utter shit, and I told my crush about what happened and now everything hurts

Please help 💔

24