Please help me - will he come back?

We were really close but we fought yesterday.
He said I'm selfish and after 2 years of our relationship he's done. He also noted that we might reunite in the future but for now he's really exhausted. I told him that I regret meeting him and I'm hurt. But wished him all the best. Maybe it was a wrong timing. Today he wrote me and checked how I was doing. I said I regret saying that awful things. That's it. He agreed. Conversation ended. Now what? I really love him and fought because he thinks I don't pur effort into relationship. I disagreed and so on... We're both 20.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• This doesn't surprise me. It seems like many women expect men to put all the effort and money into a relationship, while they get to sit back and be treated like royalty. Obviously this isn't the case with all women and relationships, and not necessarily to the exaggerated extent that I said, but it still occurs quit often or at least it seems to from my prospective. Women should plan, pay for dates and by gifts for their man just as much as the ma does. Otherwise it is a one sided relationship. Guys also shouldn't be responsible for picking girls and and driving all the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I pay for him almost always.
      Its not the problem.
      I also don't expect to be treated like royalty.
      He blames me for not including his needs, but I try...

• 6d

It maybe that he isn't ready for a relationship, or that you trying isn't enough. You didn't really give much information, so it is hard to say what is wrong. All I can do is work with generalizations.

Let me guess, you are in college or working more than 1 job and he isn't and thinks you don't have time for him. That could be another possibility.

• Hmm, it's hard to say. I mean at least you two are being civil right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're too young to be "tied down", in my opinion

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If he’s exhausted, you might want to give him his space because there’s nothing you can change about that.
    So don’t do anything, don’t text him. Just try to move on with your life. He might come back, he might not, I don’t know enough about you guys. But prepare yourself to the idea that he doesn’t come back and move on for real. It’s the healthiest option. It’s going to be hard at first but then you’ll be fine and it’s better than you having false hopes and having them crushed later.
    Just don’t post anything on social media for a little while so that you don’t over do it.
    I wish you the best and if you ever feel like talking about this, don’t hesitate to DM me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes