Girls, what things man do that make you wet?

Hi there!

I am not saying intimate stuff like kissing or so. But things like sitting next to you or being aggressive/kind.

It can be a physical thing or not.

Would really appreciate your answer :)

15

What Girls Said 15

• Pouring water over me would certainly make me wet...

• I can’t explain it but it’s a sort of intense eye contact where you just feel a spark and want to rip his clothes off

• 3d

Thank you Billie! Can you describe a context in which this happened to you :) ?

• 3d

Billie?

• 3d

Hi Billie! Would it be ok for you to pm me so that we can exchange tips about sex?

• -hands placed on my lower back
    -long lingering hugs
    -His laughter/smile 😍

• 3d

Thank you mooky! What about rubbing your leg?

• 3d

Rubbing my leg doesn’t make me wet. If he placed his hand on my leg that would. The point being, if he isn’t trying to make me wet, whatever he does would make me wet lol
      (if that makes sense)

• Husky around the shoulders, men who cook, when I make him laugh and I can see his dimples. When I watched him coach. The size of his hands. The way he dressed.

• taking control of the situation and doing it right making me trust him, i get turned a lot by that

• give attention in subtle ways. dont be obsessive or all about everything a girl does. but show interest in certain things she does. study her as she talks.

also standing close in distance can be a turn on and give a girl a certain feeling

If she shows interest or u feel like there's already a low key sexual tension betwn u guys, then take it to the next level and stair at her chest or butt (but not to long!) Dont even do it for that long at all, just enough time so she notices that you are kind or checking her out. but if u do it to long to the point where its obvious, then she may get creeped out.

• When they clean the bathroom for you.

• Touching my bum and rubbing my legs

• Nothing.

• Looking sexy

• Nothing

• accents, roughness, being showed off

• Being nice, funny and flirty

• Hmm many things
    Talking to my ear in a deep voice
    Put his hand on my. waist
    Lifting heavy things
    Punching other guys (for protecting me or for a reason not out of the blue 😂)
    When I am hurt some where helping me (for example if I hurt my leg help me stand up etc )
    Grab my ass when noone is looking
    Come from behind when I am cooking and pressing his body against mine
    When we are lying having his head at my lap and kissing my thighs going higher and higher

• Clean the fridge.