Should I confront this guy?

This guy I've been seeing for a few years has been walking to the park that's in the woods but all he does is stares and watches people and run away into the woods. I've even seen him go out more at nights into the woods and does the same thing. It seems like suspicious behavior. Should I confront him about it or something? It's like he's just stalking people.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I voted “No” because he seems like a right weirdo. You’d probably get yourself into harm, he could be capable of hurting you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but be carefull he seams crazy. Or don't do it you never know. It's 100% up to you

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• get a squad, take masks on and scare him to death.
    Lets be real, if no one take care of that he will rape someone, kill someone or do something very bad. No one do that shits for no reason. Either you will solve this problem or ignore it like other people and wait for bad news.
    If he did that for week its already suspicious but for years bruh. And careful there. If he is doing that long time already he is into something. He is not alone and you will be in big trouble. Either record him and report to police (record him for few days) or you scare him to death.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Call the police if you're worried.

1|1
    0|0
  • Stay away from him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes