What's it about when guys never say a word about a girl's appearance BEFORE they sleep with her and AFTER it can't stop telling her how pretty she is?

There's the guys who keep flattering you to get to sleep with you and then there are these guys who will never say a word about your appearance, until you've slept with them and then it becomes a constant "you're so pretty/beautiful/stunning/gorgeous".
This doesn't mean I'd be into one kind and not the other because this fact doesn't make a huge difference on my opinions, it has to do with other stuff. I'm just curious about the pattern. Why not something in between like a few compliments here or there no matter if you've had sex or not? There must be a reason for this behavior?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Once you have had sex and that barrier of restraint has been broken down as you are now more comfortable with each other, it becomes easier to let those compliments fly and more so because you are extra happy and feel great because you just had sex with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're pussy whipped.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• I’ve experienced this. I think it’s because the guys kind of realise that you’re actually very pretty after you’ve slept together, especially if they were drunk at the time lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes