My boyfriend told me all his ex girlfriends have cheated on him, is this believable?

Anonymous
Like all his serious exes. He told me his first girlfriend of a year cheated on him with his good friend. Then he dated a girl for 2 years and she ended up cheating on him. And then his last relationship of 6 months she was cheating on him too.

This honestly raises a little doubt to me but I know it also can be true. Does this make him someone more untrustworthy or more likely to cheat? Could he be making this up? Like maybe he self sabotages relationships? He told me his last ex cheated on him through snap chat. He said she was snap chatting another guy a few times and deleted the messages so he couldn’t see and so he ended it. Is that considered cheating?

I’m nervous that he’s paranoid and will find little things as signals of cheating or his trust issues will make him believe im cheating on him when I’m not, and he’ll believe his assumptions over the truth.
My boyfriend told me all his ex girlfriends have cheated on him, is this believable?
Add Opinion