Men don't cry. They drink away their negative emotions at home alone. Do you think that is true?

So since men "are supposed to suppress their emotions" and "show no weaknesses" and "don't cry" they may tend to bottle up all emotions and accumulate these emotions inside only so that when no one is around they flush it all away with alcohol.
What do you think? Does this ring true or not?
(Yeah, I'm drunk tonight)

• True
  • True but not necessarily alone
  • Mostly true
    Vote C
  • False
    Vote D

1444

Most Helpful Girls

• Mostly true. I've met men who cry and show emotion but I feel like most men hide it especially if they are in a position of power or authority.

• Kinda a mix. It depends on the person. Some guys DO end up drowning their sorrows in alcohol but I've known a few fellas in the past who end up venting off to me and let out the emotions. I think its sad that some guys just keep everything bottled inside because that is more painful than letting it out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes that is true. Booze dulls the pain and at the end of the night you can fall asleep in a drunken stupor. Sad way to deal with things though.