Guy friend acting distant & disliking me for no reason! Guys, help me out please?

Guys, why would you suddenly act distant towards a girl that you're just friends with?

~ MORE INFO:
A guy friend used to give me hugs and was really friendly towards me. Tbh, i liked him a tiny bit, but it was going nowhere, cos i fancied another guy a lot more (and i assumed my guy friend had other girls he talks to, i saw it on his snapchat, so i didn't think it was a big deal).

His group of friends used to tease him by saying he likes me, but i just took as as a joke and brushed it off!

Now he's acting distant & removed me from facebook & instagram, but for some reason, kept me on snapchat and still watches my stories.

~ this guy is best friends with that CONTROL FREAK GUY that I've mentioned in a few questions, so i feel like he might have gotten jealous that i was closer to his best friend and now tells him not to talk to me etc.

~ I've done nothing wrong, but be friendly to him. So maybe he did fancy me (hes quite a shy guy and sometimes blushes) but it hurt his feelings cos it was going nowhere and is trying to get over me?
  • He likes you, but feels hurt & is trying to get over you by distancing himself :(
  • He no longer wants to be friends, cos of his CONTROL FREAK best friend.
  • He probably just wanted sex (... but he's so shy & innocent... i would doubt it!)
    Vote C
Recently, that guy friend said to me, something like "go talk to **name of guy i like** he's at the gym! Go on" with a sad, serious look on his face :( i feel really bad and i just want to give him a big hug.😥
im starting to lose interest in that "possessive, controlling guy i fancy" cos he's just an asshole! I'm starting to fancy this guy friend of mine. but i don't think he wants to talk at the moment :(
... sorry, this is really long!! Whoops

413

Most Helpful Guys

• It sounds like you need the right person that understands him. Find people that are close to him and ask them what's up. Some people need a person that knows them to decode them

• Kez l understand what you are saying it would be nice if things could work out with this guy that is in the huff with you you are not a bad person l well know that l am aware that you are trying to get over that control freak guy but to be very honest l think those guys are very immature they are using the gym like a club and saying to each other dont talk to her or dont date her l think they need there heads banged together and to grow up very fast l just can't see things getting better any time soon l dont know if there is any other girls in your circle along with those guys and l think you should get out and about more and do your job and as your dad said try and get some gigs and you will get to know more people its like you are stuck in a bit of a rut you are still young the world is your oyster take care

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in the same situation, just that my friend moved from the school to get over me.. If you started liking this guy you should go for it, if he really liked you, he will be happy about. I think it's been tough enough for him to not be able to show his feelings