Do guys mind listening to a female's girlish problems?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Many girls talk to guys about different problems than what they tell to female friends.
    I've gained the trust of a couple female friends and now they tell me about the same problems they talk about to other females.
    Those are girlish, but not boring and can make the conversation engaging.
    At times I think they objectify men, but we do the same to women, so it's all equal there.

If by girlish you mean gossip, I'm sure even some females would mind talking about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. No because a lot of times her issues are stupid little things in our mind that seem petty. I guess because as men we've been taught to suck it up, figure it out and move on. I listen to so many women at work when they talk, it's like the end of the world for them. I don't even like reading a lot of the questions on here cause its like reading an entire book. I know, I know my answer is long lol yes we also like listening if it's someone we’re interested in even if she's a friend. Don't get me wrong some men may actual just like to listen

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I don't mind at all. I like understanding how women think, and understanding what it is like to be a woman. So I feel like I am let into their lives if they're telling me about their issues

1|0
    0|0
  • What @Vickykick said but except that still shouldn't stop you. Some people really like hearing you talk more than others, but I would be lying if I didn't say it'd be annoying if you were.. Well I'm just providing the male perspective on it so forgive me but "ditsy" about topics. If it sounds like a logical question or debate (not saying you gotta be a robot) we'll probably be far more compelled, sure we'll listen to gushy goo emotional overdose but if it's how it is all the time it might become an eye-roll or more to us.

You cannot expect guys to not impulse in their own ways unless they're built on these way too focused perceptions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Shut the fuck up and sort it out. Problem solved.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's fine as long as it's not something I have to hear about every day and she never resolves the issue

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? I just hate when there's an overdose of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • In moderation yes. Not 300 things at the same time right after getting off work.

0|0
    0|0
  • It comes with being with a women although when done too much it will push guys away

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if we get laid at the end.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like listening, so sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't mind. What choice do i even have?

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't really have a choice

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.