Do guys mind listening to a female's girlish problems?

16

Most Helpful Guys

• Many girls talk to guys about different problems than what they tell to female friends.
    I've gained the trust of a couple female friends and now they tell me about the same problems they talk about to other females.
    Those are girlish, but not boring and can make the conversation engaging.
    At times I think they objectify men, but we do the same to women, so it's all equal there.

If by girlish you mean gossip, I'm sure even some females would mind talking about it.

• Yes and no. No because a lot of times her issues are stupid little things in our mind that seem petty. I guess because as men we've been taught to suck it up, figure it out and move on. I listen to so many women at work when they talk, it's like the end of the world for them. I don't even like reading a lot of the questions on here cause its like reading an entire book. I know, I know my answer is long lol yes we also like listening if it's someone we’re interested in even if she's a friend. Don't get me wrong some men may actual just like to listen