Isn't it unfair that men are physically stronger and superior to women?

Guys:
Uderestimate us.
Make fun of us.
Think they are superior to us.
Can always have the ability to dominate women.
Can take advantage of women as women wouldn't be able to fight back, especially in sexual crimes.
Are able to work more jobs and lift more things.
Pity us.
Dominate sports.
Etc

Makes me feel like shit and sad.

• Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
  • Results.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't agree with the statement that physical strength means superiority. Yes, it helps when brute force is needed, but as far as self-defence goes women are more that capable of bringing down a tough guy. Plenty of lethal and non-lethal options out there. Besides, as far as evolution goes, having to separate sexes with different specializations is actually extremely beneficial for a society. That list you make, that looks like the behavior of a 12-year-old boy. Not that of a grown man. Normal men actually have built-in biological mechanism that makes us want to be helpful and like to help women. We love you girls, we just have troubles understanding you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are not superior to women, however that does not make them inferior either. Each person is different. If you're a terrible human being then you are inferior to everyone. As for the strength, that is really untrue. I have seen fully grown men who look like tooth picks. Just as I have seen women who could snap me in half. There are many different ways of defending yourself as a person in general, that does not require any form of strength. There are entire fighting styles that revolve around using your attackers strength against them. As for men dominating women, you would seriously be surprised at how many women dominate men.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are not superior to women.
    It's neither fair nor unfair that men's bodies are different than women's.

Cultural hierarchies that treat men like they are superior and women like they are inferior ARE unfair. That's sexism. (And cultural hierarchies that treat women as superior and men as inferior are also unfair and sexist.)

Men's bodies can do certain things better than women's bodies, generally speaking. But women's bodies can do other, different great stuff better than men's bodies can.

Just because it's easier for men to physically overpower women (in general) doesn't make men superior.

Worth, value and basic equality is not really decided by who can open the pickle jar.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• not all men are physically stronger, some women are as strong if not stronger... but no one is superior to either sex, we all have our strengths and weaknesses like anyone else... to assume one is better and/or more capable is to allow for failure in anything we do
    as we wouldn't be willing to fight for what we strive for...

0|0
    0|0
  • its not unfair

its biology , u take care of the kids and home
    and we are killing mammoths and wolfs few thousand y ago

thats why it is the way it is
    woman can't kill without hesitation , men can do tha if they want to live and survive

0|0
    0|0
  • But isn't it unfair that men are generally expected to do everything, expected to be strong even tho there are men not as strong as a woman and they get discriminated, shamed and looked down upon?

0|2
    0|0
    • Isn't it unfair men's testosterone level are genetic and not all of them are the same? Isn't it unfair we generally can't make any excuses? Life is unfair. Get over it.

• Well if you're asking if i ever met a gal that could kick my ass then no but its like that dog meme:"can he bite? No, but he can hurt you in other ways"

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had women take the dominant role, and others the submissive, it just depends on the person, not the gender

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually, in sexual crimes, women can falsely accuse a man of doing something and completely ruin his life.

Women also have many other legal advantages. It balances out.

0|0
    1|0
  • Never underestimate the value of being underestimated use it to your advantage and in the whole scope of life physical strength is minor

0|0
    0|0
  • If you care so much then become a mma fighter or a bodybuilder, and you'll be able to kick most guys ass

0|0
    0|0
  • No. because that is the only stupid shit we have that barely tips the balance.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman's beauty and sometimes tactful mind equals the advantages that men have.

0|0
    1|0
  • We are ment to do the harder work
    Thats not meant as "womens can't do it"
    We are just builed for these jobs and so we do them
    Like ants :>
    Some men are skinny and they do other stuff (not that with muscles you can't do programming or something)
    Same with women
    You have diffrent things that goes with nature and society uses
    People are more calm when they hear womens voice then mans voice
    And other stuff
    Maybe its "unfair" that we are stronger but we can't do anything with it really
    Its not our fault
    Man's have pluses and females have some pther pluses too
    I don't know this probably sounds bad and not as I mean it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are what weaken a man

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't it unfair that mammals can't breathe water?

0|0
    0|0
  • Gonna cry? Poor little thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha haha ha ha ha bwahahaha hahahaha hahahe ho he ha ho haha

0|0
    0|0
  • tell that to women bodybuilders

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Women can be physically stronger if they work at it. As for superior, I don’t think that’s true.

2|0
    0|0
  • Biologically, they have the upper hand, but you can work on yourself to take away that super hand

0|0
    1|0
  • Omg another guy girl account. I would not date a guy who wasn’t stronger than me.

0|0
    0|1
  • That's just the way it is sometimes

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes