Isn't it unfair that men are physically stronger and superior to women?

Guys:
Uderestimate us.
Make fun of us.
Think they are superior to us.
Can always have the ability to dominate women.
Can take advantage of women as women wouldn't be able to fight back, especially in sexual crimes.
Are able to work more jobs and lift more things.
Pity us.
Dominate sports.
Etc

Makes me feel like shit and sad.

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Results.
    Vote C

518

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't agree with the statement that physical strength means superiority. Yes, it helps when brute force is needed, but as far as self-defence goes women are more that capable of bringing down a tough guy. Plenty of lethal and non-lethal options out there. Besides, as far as evolution goes, having to separate sexes with different specializations is actually extremely beneficial for a society. That list you make, that looks like the behavior of a 12-year-old boy. Not that of a grown man. Normal men actually have built-in biological mechanism that makes us want to be helpful and like to help women. We love you girls, we just have troubles understanding you.

• Men are not superior to women, however that does not make them inferior either. Each person is different. If you're a terrible human being then you are inferior to everyone. As for the strength, that is really untrue. I have seen fully grown men who look like tooth picks. Just as I have seen women who could snap me in half. There are many different ways of defending yourself as a person in general, that does not require any form of strength. There are entire fighting styles that revolve around using your attackers strength against them. As for men dominating women, you would seriously be surprised at how many women dominate men.

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are not superior to women.
    It's neither fair nor unfair that men's bodies are different than women's.

Cultural hierarchies that treat men like they are superior and women like they are inferior ARE unfair. That's sexism. (And cultural hierarchies that treat women as superior and men as inferior are also unfair and sexist.)

Men's bodies can do certain things better than women's bodies, generally speaking. But women's bodies can do other, different great stuff better than men's bodies can.

Just because it's easier for men to physically overpower women (in general) doesn't make men superior.

Worth, value and basic equality is not really decided by who can open the pickle jar.