Will guys approach attractive girls no matter what?

People say I'm beautiful and guy friends have fallen for me but I dont have much confidence and Im really shy and quiet. The thing is no guys really approach me at parties, even when they are drunk. I am a really sweet person and I love to talk, but I'm so shy could this be why?

If a girl is attractive, will guys approach her no matter what? Or am I unattractive since nobody approaches me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be other girls there are more outgoing and "approachable" so they get the guys. I think if you are attractive, at least some guy would approach, but it depends on the confidence level of the guys doesn't it. I see places where not many women get approached at all, guys don't have the... energy... I think you need to work on making yourself more approachable.

I was very shy and introverted at your age. Was out this week and talked to various gals and there was one sitting over in a corner like she was scared and introverted while everyone else was dancing. I eventually decided to go talk to her and she perked up and said she had a dual ear infection so didn't feel good. In this case, I had to go out of my element to walk that distance. Make it easier for him! Or get out and mingle. The best solution to curing your shyness, is to make baby steps of engagement with people each day, work on having a good contact/conversation. write it down, write how you felt, what you learned. Build up a database of success and it gets easier. It's always work for us introverts.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys LOVE attractive women. They don’t give a shit about uglies like me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Lesson about men:
    Most men WILL NOT approach you, attractive or otherwise. The ones that approach you are in the minority and they are likely the ones you want to avoid. The best way to get a guy to approach you is to let him know you are interested in him, and not with the bullshit signs girls think are obvious.

2|0
    1|0
  • There are plenty of things to take in consideration here; where are you from? Do you go out a lot? What kind of lifestyle do you live?

If you go to LA, you'll see there are lots of beautiful girls over there, guys tend to be more outgoing and confident, they are used to approaching beautiful girls.

I'm from Montreal and here competition makes it so that I have to have every aspect of my life handled to have the necessary confidence to cold approach women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some will definitely approach you a lot of them are just as shy as you so they probably won't.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No. Some guys are nervous or shy. You can’t blame em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop making attractive girls look desperate, go read a book or something, what's your problem?

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea they really will.

0|0
    0|1
  • You know your truly attractive when guys are never mean to you and when girls can't find anything bad to say about you

0|0
    0|0
    • But even if you are truly attractive you still get the hate. Insecure guys may be rude because they feel they don't have a chance & girls will still try to find some flaw

Recommended myTakes