Should men ever hit women, or only when self defending?

612

Most Helpful Girl

• Everybody should defend themselves when attacked. It's relative.

• Aaaah ok. Many women say even if they are the ones hitting, they shouldn`t hit back due to men physically being stronger!!

• It's relative, some men might still insist not to hit back. These women are self-entitled and think just because they're female they can hit and beat a man for no reason.

Most Helpful Guys

• I hate being told what a "real" man is supposed to do.
    I don't believe hitting anyone is right, man or woman. However, a woman has no right to put her hands on me, so I have every right to fight back if she chooses to do so. If a woman doesn't want to be hit, then she shouldn't hit me.

• It's hard to think of a reason to hit anyone, except in self defence and I don't see why gender is an excuse not to get hit.

A woman has the right to hit a man in self defence and vice versa too, not just one way.