Should men ever hit women, or only when self defending?

Should men ever hit women, or only when self defending?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everybody should defend themselves when attacked. It's relative.

1|1
    0|0
    • Aaaah ok. Many women say even if they are the ones hitting, they shouldn`t hit back due to men physically being stronger!!

• It's relative, some men might still insist not to hit back. These women are self-entitled and think just because they're female they can hit and beat a man for no reason.

Most Helpful Guys

• I hate being told what a "real" man is supposed to do.
    I don't believe hitting anyone is right, man or woman. However, a woman has no right to put her hands on me, so I have every right to fight back if she chooses to do so. If a woman doesn't want to be hit, then she shouldn't hit me.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's hard to think of a reason to hit anyone, except in self defence and I don't see why gender is an excuse not to get hit.

A woman has the right to hit a man in self defence and vice versa too, not just one way.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Men hit women all the time first so I think women should just jump guys if we see one attacking one of us. Only if the guy hit first

0|2
    0|4
    • Really? Who told you this? Why would a man hit a woman?

• Show All
    • Lmao then I’d stab you plus we would be fighting I’m not a weak girl you ugly ass guy

• uhmmm ok whats going on here lol

• People shouldn’t be hitting people, period. If a man hits a woman, it should only be in self defense. I can’t think of any other situation where it would be okay. Same goes with women hitting men.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hitting people is wrong. The end.

1|3
    0|0
  • For self defense of course they can

0|2
    0|0
  • Shouldn't be hitting full stop

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• No, I'd never hit a woman. It's just so unnecessary. I know I hit way harder than 99% of women and I know they can't take hits nearly as well as I can. I'd rather just take a few of their punches, so that we can both walk away unharmed.

0|2
    1|0
    • You hit harder than 99% of women? You are delusional. Plus women have a higher threshold of pain, what a joke

• Show All
    • Yea you are not stronger than 99% of women if that weak girl Ronda can beat your ass. Sad af.

• Yeah sure, whatever you say

• No man should ever raise his hand to any woman.
    The only exception is if your life is in danger or their's a risk of serious injury. Even then only use the minimum force necessary.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not unless she is trying to kill or seriously injure you.

0|1
    0|0
  • l would never hit any girl no way no matter what it was about l can't stand any one hitting a girl

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, ima slap a hoe

0|1
    1|0
  • Superman hit Wonder Woman so...

0|1
    0|0
  • Men should absolutely hit women.

0|1
    1|0
  • I don’t hit anyone unless they hit me first.

1|1
    0|0
  • In self defense, yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only in self-defense or in the defense of others.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes