Deciphering boys?

So there is a guy that I met on tinder. We met 2 times and then after the second time things were different. The first time we hung out he was super nice talking to me and making sure I felt comfortable. The second time was more rushed and I was worried that he was just using me for sex. But when I left he said see you later and I said by, which I know probably was rude but I was worried he was just using me. I had asked him earlier what he was looking for and he said a relationship but I was still paranoid. A couple days later he messages me but then deletes the messages, I didn't get a chance to see what they said so I asked and he said never mind. A few days after that I asked him if he still liked me and he said I guess we don't talk much though. I also asked if he wanted to go to my birthday dinner which might have been a little much since we only hung out twice and he said maybe. I told him I did want to talk to him but I got nervous and then asked him if he wanted to talk to me and he said yes. Then a few days later I asked him if he wanted to hang out and he said maybe again. I said what if I promise to talk to you or is it something else and he said I just don't know what I want right now. I am unsure if he is telling me things are done or if he needs time. Then the very next day after he tells me that he says hey and I say hi back and he reads the message and doesn't say anything back. I asked him if he wanted to talk or if he was just saying hey and he said he was just saying hey. He hasn't unmatched with me on tinder either. I am confused about what I am supposed to do at this point. Should I give up on him because he doesn't want to talk to me anymore, should I wait for him to message me or should I message him and ask him to clarify what he wants moving forward?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• It's kinda hard for me to say because I only know half of the story and I don't know him as much as you do.
    Some possibilities;
    You got scared which scared him?
    or He's losing interest because he thought you aren't interested in him anymore/whatever the cause?
    or he was going for sex but thinks you're on to him and backs out?
    or his personal problems?(I. e. phone bill/work/etc)
    or he does care for you but doesn't talk much?
    or he wants to be just friends?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your mistake was fucking him on the first date when you wanted a relationship. He’s not interested anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd probably move on. No point in wasting your time when he doesn't seem ready

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes