Tinder Troubles?

o there is a guy that I met on tinder. We met 2 times and then after the second time things were different. The first time we hung out he was super nice talking to me and making sure I felt comfortable. The second time was more rushed and I was worried that he was just using me for sex, even though we never had sex to begin with. But when I left he said see you later and I said by, which I know probably was rude but I was worried he was just using me. I had asked him earlier what he was looking for and he said a relationship but I was still paranoid. A couple days later he messages me but then deletes the messages, I didn't get a chance to see what they said so I asked and he said never mind. A few days after that I asked him if he still liked me and he said I guess we don't talk much though. I also asked if he wanted to go to my birthday dinner which might have been a little much since we only hung out twice and he said maybe. I told him I did want to talk to him but I got nervous and then asked him if he wanted to talk to me and he said yes. Then a few days later I asked him if he wanted to hang out and he said maybe again. I said what if I promise to talk to you or is it something else and he said I just don't know what I want right now. I am unsure if he is telling me things are done or if he needs time. Then the very next day after he tells me that he says hey and I say hi back and he reads the message and doesn't say anything back. I asked him if he wanted to talk or if he was just saying hey and he said he was just saying hey. He hasn't unmatched with me on tinder either. I am confused about what I am supposed to do at this point. Should I give up on him because he doesn't want to talk to me anymore, should I wait for him to message me or should I message him and ask him to clarify what he wants moving forward?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I stopped at "fear he was using me for sex"
    Stop acting like your vagina is a special treasure worth of a long journey. It emphasises the key-locks metaphore.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was on Tinder that's your problem. Tinder is filled with people looking for hookups

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I see your problem: you used Tinder hoping to find a serious relationship, lol.

Yeah, move forward. Either he lost interest, or he just wants sex... whereas you obviously want more, and the feeling isn't mutual. Don't waste your energy on him. If he was interested, he would put a lot more effort in talking to you or getting to know you better, which he's not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes