Why do men sexually assault women? (Not referring to all men, ik you're not all bad)?

The other day my three friends were walking home from school and a guy came up and slapped all their asses. Why do they think that this is ok? Its not.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I don't know, probably think it's harmless fun. Why do women sexually assault men? I'll probably never know the answer to that either, but I assume for similar reasons (yes women sexually assault men as well, a lot more frequently than you'd be lead to believe)

0|0
    0|0
  • Men have higher testosterone. This is a hormone which drives dominance.
    So men with poor self control will misbehave.
    Part of being a real man is to have control.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are a minority of men, but probably because they think they are easy prey.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do thieves steal? Why do murderers kill people? Why do bullies bully people? It's because they have, or think they have, some kind of power, and they want to use it to hurt someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt they thinks it's "okay", however I don't think that stops them from wanting to do what they do. Or depending on their upbringing they might feel entitled to have or do what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because these guys are not men they are boys. They need their balls kicked in. Its not right to touch women unless they say so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes sexual pleasure but often it's more about the power. Demonstrating power over an individual seems to satisfy them (for some reason)

0|0
    0|0
  • Power and domination.
    Some people are sick like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only sexual assault if you don't find the guy attractive...

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

That is absolutely not true. If i like someone as more than a friend or find them attractive i still definetely dont want them to randomly walk up and touch me innapropriately. Its only NOT sexual assault if there was consent.

• Show All
    • 2d

No. Just no. No matter who it is.

• 2d

No one's fooled, sweety

• No respect for other people

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure women do this at least as much as men. I've had my ass slapped and grabbed and my crotch grabbed by women countless times while out at bars and parties.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Who cares get over it

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason women do. My boyfriend was at a club when a drunk chick grabbed him by the dick.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes