Is it true that guys are really suckers for a girl's smile?

How would you feel getting smiles from girls you're interested in VS uninterested in VS just friends? How will you react too when you get those smiles?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If you're into the girl and she smiles at you then you'd love it. If you're uninterested then you'd probably be grossed out a bit. If you're just friends then it wouldn't be amazing like the first but also wouldn't be bad like the second. It would be good.

1|0
    0|0
    • What if the smile is from someone pretty/cute but you're uninterested in her?

• Well, then it wouldn't be that bad I guess. It would probably be a bit awkward. Can I have a backstory as to when you're asking this? I can probably answer better.

• 7d

Oh because I'm usually a type of person who likes to smile in sch even when I'm not talking & is just listening to my friend talking. However, I heard that a guy in my school said that I had a killer smile & a sweet look. I was like woah... I didn't expect someone to even notice my smile & I didn't even know I have a decent smile. Some more I don't even know him & I didn't even smile at him...

• It depends on the girl and smile for me. While I wouldn't say "sucker", sometimes there's nothing better than seeing a girl happy. And her smile can sometimes change my mood completely just from that. I often feel good when a girl smiles at me. But, I'm guessing it might be the same for some of you women? I've heard lots say they love when guys smile.

1|0
    0|0
    • For me, i don't like it if a guy smiles unnecessarily without any reason. I prefer a little serious, manly, calm & a less smile look from a guy. But i like when i smile at a guy i like, he smiles back widely & making eye contact at the same time. I will also like it when a guy i like smiles at me first.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• For me
    My girl acquaintances hardly smile looking at me for no reason. I usually greet people with smiles so that is only when they smile looking at me lol. Seeing them smile is just like seeing some other person smile (as far as I think) Though it is true sometimes seeing a beautiful girl smile makes me feel good (I don't know if that makes me a sucker). And yes seeing a girl I'm interested in smile is a very nice feeling.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her smiles are just a part of it. Some girls smile at everyone, all the time, because they're super friendly. You have to take in ALL her language to know if she's interested in YOU ! Doesn't matter if you're interested in her and she flashes you a nice smile and you go ga-ga over it !

1|0
    0|0
  • A smile from any girl is as warm and feels as good as sunshine on your face. I would take a smile over gold any day. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I do appreciate a girl's/woman's smile yes and when its someone i love or care for deeply or as friends seeing them smile is a great feeling

1|0
    0|0
  • The just friends territory is made up, there are only two territories.

1|0
    0|0
    • But how would you feel & react when getting those smiles from those 2 different territories?

• Show All
    • If the guy smiles back, will there be any differences in the way he smiles at the interested vs uninterested girls? Or will he just smile the same for both & make the same amount of eye contact to both when smiling?

• I think it depends on the guys personality. Like you can’t really know unless you ask, every dude is different in how they react

• One joy I get in life is making a woman smile, a genuine smile.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love it when the girl I love smiles as me but I don’t really care other than that

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. The happy attitudes of girls is one thing that attracts guys a lot. Us men tend to be more stoic, more "emotionless", while girls tend to be more upbeat and "happy", smiling more than men, and this is extremely attractive. It's why shy girls tend to wonder why guys aren't showing interest in them, and one of the main reasons is that shy girls tend to keep their emotions to themselves and they smile less.

It's always great when a girl smiles at you (or anyone), doesn't matter your level of interest towards them, but of course, when it's a girl you like, it's a greater feeling.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sure am.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes