Is it true that guys are really suckers for a girl's smile?

How would you feel getting smiles from girls you're interested in VS uninterested in VS just friends? How will you react too when you get those smiles?

011

Most Helpful Guys

• If you're into the girl and she smiles at you then you'd love it. If you're uninterested then you'd probably be grossed out a bit. If you're just friends then it wouldn't be amazing like the first but also wouldn't be bad like the second. It would be good.

• What if the smile is from someone pretty/cute but you're uninterested in her?

• Well, then it wouldn't be that bad I guess. It would probably be a bit awkward. Can I have a backstory as to when you're asking this? I can probably answer better.

• 7d

Oh because I'm usually a type of person who likes to smile in sch even when I'm not talking & is just listening to my friend talking. However, I heard that a guy in my school said that I had a killer smile & a sweet look. I was like woah... I didn't expect someone to even notice my smile & I didn't even know I have a decent smile. Some more I don't even know him & I didn't even smile at him...

• It depends on the girl and smile for me. While I wouldn't say "sucker", sometimes there's nothing better than seeing a girl happy. And her smile can sometimes change my mood completely just from that. I often feel good when a girl smiles at me. But, I'm guessing it might be the same for some of you women? I've heard lots say they love when guys smile.

• For me, i don't like it if a guy smiles unnecessarily without any reason. I prefer a little serious, manly, calm & a less smile look from a guy. But i like when i smile at a guy i like, he smiles back widely & making eye contact at the same time. I will also like it when a guy i like smiles at me first.