What shall I do?

I have a friend who actually means a lot to me because he was always there with me in every situation well he actually told me one day that he actually like me and he didn't told it to me from from a long time because he didn't wanted to lose a friend like me well I too like him but not in that way. He though I would stop talking to him after that but I didn't because he means a lot to me may be not in the way he took it but he does. We are still best friends and I know that he still likes me 😣.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Enjoy the friendship and keep things the way they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he's just sticking close in the hope that one day you will change your mind.

Some guy are like this, others like myself in this situation would cut my losses and avoid you like the plague.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1d

I too would do the same but according to him I am the first girl who talked to him after this well it's being more then a year he told me that

• will take him time get use to that you will just be friends but i am sure he will :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You guys are still too young, he will get over the feeling. But if there's any chance of you loving him back, you can try to give it a chance who knows?

1|0
    0|0
  • I was in the same situation, and i decided to date him, but i could never really love him as more than a friend, so it ended badly. Were both pretty depressed about it and were barely friends anymore. Id stay friends and dont force love or anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Aww I can understand thnx for sharing by the way n I too don't actually want to loose a friend like him😊

Recommended myTakes