Would it bother you if the girl doesn't shave?

Would it bother you if a girl doesn't like to shave herself anywhere except for trimming the armpits?
She has slightly more than average hair on her legs and natural bush. Nothing too wild or scary crazy hairy.

If you are a female would you see her weirdo, unhygienic untidy and be embarrassed to be with her?
Guys would you hesitate to date her?
  • No issues who cares , indifferent
  • Love her attitude, more power to her to defy social norms
  • Ewwwww. That's unhygienic and ugly as heck. Repulsive
    Vote C

410

Most Helpful Guys

• Never shaves... ever? Hairy legs everyday, no edging or trimming her inner thighs and vulva ever? Yeah, I'm sure after a while I'd get kind of annoyed. Caressing silky, smooth legs is a amazing. Going down on my girl and not having hair blocking me is enjoyable. I'd get tired of it eventually.

• It's her own business what she shaves when she shaves. I simply have my own preferences what i am more attracted to. If she wants less sex and less stress over shaving, fine. If she wants more sex and is willing to stress over shaving for it that's how we roll.

Most Helpful Girl

• i haven't shaved since the summer and I've never felt better!! shaving is a waste of time, energy, soap, plastic, rasors, everything, you name it. all you need is some little scissors to get the pubes👌 you can say its gross, but compare it to the shoulder to shoulder chest hair men get and its nothing

• Yeah.!! Now you plan to keep yourself unshaven?

• Ad isn't trimming with scissors too much tedious task?

• My leg hairs pretty coarse i guess but i just dont care when i wear shorts. and i only trim my pubes every 2 weeks maybe and just the bottom part so its not tedious at all