If a guy ignores you does that mean he will never like you?

I feel like ignoring someone is the cruelest thing you can do to a person.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• The only exception to this is if the man is shy, in fact a shy man would avoid/ignore you even if he likes you a lot.

On the flip side, I mean if this guy isn't attracted to you and is simply ignoring you for that reason, you can't exactly be mad at him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. I would argue that murder or rape is the cruelest thing to do to someone. In the grander scheme of things, ignoring someone is a mere lack of social interaction and at the end of the day, no one is entitled to anything and humans are allowed to talk to whomever they wish.