I have been getting a lot of male attention and it's troubling me to the point of boys getting angry at me for rejecting them. How do I stop it?

It has ruined my relationship with my boyfriend because this guy said he wanted to kiss me and I said no. Another guy got salty because I rejected him and now there are a lot of bad rumors about me. A few days ago I almost got raped. Why is it like this?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to report any and all forms of harrassment to the police, be it slander or sexual assault. This is not okay, even more so because you are underage.

• Okay, I will. But I do not want people to know about it.

Most Helpful Girl